`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base card trading

Base card trading
Kinda wanted to get some ideas from some of you of what sites you use to complete base sets. I do not mean buying off the bay but tradeing for them. I have decided to finish some sets instead of looking for autos and such at the moment while I build up my pay pal again for the 2013 stuff and was hoping to find people that enjoy trading base for base or even some non auto and relic inserts. Any help would be appreciated and ignore my org at the moment as I am having problems with it which tech support is supposed to fix....again.
Thanks in advance.

Ollie
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

RE: Base card trading
check my org its loaded with 2012 set builder items

i have my wants listed and have plenty of base to trade lmk what your needs are and i can dig through my stuff
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I have all kinds, in my my org and a ton not listed too if I know what sets you need I may be able to help.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

please give me a look. Let us know what base sets you are trying to complete. Many folks here will trade heavily in your favor for base as many of us have quite a bit just sitting around. Hope I can help!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(01-24-2013, 09:31 PM)Point401 Wrote: please give me a look. Let us know what base sets you are trying to complete. Many folks here will trade heavily in your favor for base as many of us have quite a bit just sitting around. Hope I can help!
+1,000 here ... lots of '12 base taking up space that I'd love to move for other needs. Just need to know what you're working on to get it added to my org.
Kepler

Thanks fellas and I will take a look once I get this org issue squared away.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

(01-24-2013, 10:21 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: +1,000 here ... lots of '12 base taking up space that I'd love to move for other needs. Just need to know what you're working on to get it added to my org.

Same here too. More than willing to trade base cards in your favor. Please let us know and good luck with your org issues.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

All i do is trade base cards. Im not a big time buyer but i also prefer simpler stuff. When you have a moment, see if you like anything and we'll go from there.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

base card fans might check out my org - that's basically what I have as well and there are plenty of base Piazzas out there that I need.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile