`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
And so it Begins...

RE: And so it Begins...
(01-21-2013, 04:38 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Sick gloves man!
thanks!!!

Very cool. I am a big advocate of Full game worn items. I love the gloves, I have to ask do they smell?
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(01-21-2013, 05:08 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Very cool. I am a big advocate of Full game worn items. I love the gloves, I have to ask do they smell?
Honestly??? I didn't sniff them...Wink but when I put them in the case, I didn't notice anything bad...

RE: and it begins...
(01-21-2013, 01:34 PM)erasertwentytwo Wrote: thanks!!! I am definately pumped adding anything game used to my PC, especially with it being so limited... I might just get his cleats from the same game, but I need to figure out how to display them... I have a really nice plexiglass case for the gloves, and I will post a pic of them in it when I get home...
Why the change in user Id's superynaldo a/k/a slotman11?

that's 3 new user names in the past year

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(01-21-2013, 05:08 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Very cool. I am a big advocate of Full game worn items. I love the gloves, I have to ask do they smell?
"Smell The Glove!"

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: and it begins...
(01-21-2013, 06:06 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Why the change in user Id's superynaldo a/k/a slotman11?

that's 3 new user names in the past year
One's mine, one's now my sons, and my original one was hacked, or some issue, I am hoping this one works out...Wink here is the case pic:

[Image: 9365FD7F-E130-44BE-83C4-C5E7A3604A8F-150...E116BF.jpg]
(01-21-2013, 06:25 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: "Smell The Glove!"
No way...Wink now where's that sig???Wink

Now that is a thing of beauty
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Sweet!! they had those at FAN HQ here in the Mpls area. I almost pulled the trigger on a pair myself when I was in there a few weeks ago. They've had a bunch of his GU stuff through the year. Smith is a beast, love watching him play. Congrats on the pick up!

Looks great in the case. Where did you get it? Would love one myself.
Let the gloves sit in the case a few days then open it. I found that out with 2 pairs i have.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(01-21-2013, 07:44 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Looks great in the case. Where did you get it? Would love one myself.
Let the gloves sit in the case a few days then open it. I found that out with 2 pairs i have.
The bay... A bit pricey but worth it...
(01-21-2013, 07:37 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Sweet!! they had those at FAN HQ here in the Mpls area. I almost pulled the trigger on a pair myself when I was in there a few weeks ago. They've had a bunch of his GU stuff through the year. Smith is a beast, love watching him play. Congrats on the pick up!
Man you should have... I got a great deal on these... And it's HIS actual pair he used to mash on the Superbowl bound Texans..Wink