`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Before this becomes a big deal or an issue in the future (PLEASE READ)

RE: Before this becomes a big deal or an issue in the future (PLEASE READ)
So why not just use your old account? Can they un-ban it? Hardly seems fair you probably have negatives on your old account and now you get to start over again with a clean slate any people who haven't been around will have no clue. Not trying to rain on your parade either but how and the heck do you NOT have a MSF tag?? I will also say you sure are sugar coating what happened. You're mighty lucky you are in the military I have a feeling had you not have been you'd still be banned. Count your lucky stars someone cut you a break.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Okay from my reading is there needs to be some kind of explaining maybe to the prior members that were on the boards. Without use the military as the escape Goat. We it was deployment it's one thing if it was just inability to get trades out then just come out with it. I myself have fallen victim of just not being able to load up the cards in a timely manner and ship and I take the hits of whatever feedback I get. But if everyone got the cards that was owe. Slate should be cleaned at least on that matter. But let's not make this about I do this for a living and this for a living so I should get so and so treatment. Come clean and hash it out but non the less someone in the Beckett ranks allowed him back so something budged

I for one am very happy I never agreed to a deal with this trader, and I almost did... I'm relatively new to the Beckett family, and every trade I've made to this point has been an absolute pleasure, but I can't for the life of me comprehend how this guy got reinstated after screwing so many people out of trades. I'll certainly never pull the trigger on a deal with this individual, and many thanks to whomever it was that posted all the old threads about this "traders" shady business dealings.

I haven't re-read all the old threads or anything (and wasn't personally affected by any of it), but I remember enough to know what's up. There's something to be said for a guy who has acknowledged his mistakes and is trying to make things right. Ultimately, time (and actions) will tell, but I wish more guys would go this route.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-20-2013, 12:23 PM)Burmalocity Wrote: I for one am very happy I never agreed to a deal with this trader, and I almost did... I'm relatively new to the Beckett family, and every trade I've made to this point has been an absolute pleasure, but I can't for the life of me comprehend how this guy got reinstated after screwing so many people out of trades. I'll certainly never pull the trigger on a deal with this individual, and many thanks to whomever it was that posted all the old threads about this "traders" shady business dealings.

Let me add to this one last time for the record. I did further check into this. He has made good on all of his trades. He has acknowledged his mistakes apparently. I do believe in second chances. I am a little shocked he hasn't gotten a MUST SEND FIRST TAG. However, as uvaspina said, time will tell if he has turned it around. Some guys have lapses in judgment and learn from them and others just keep screwing up. Lets all just hope he is the one who learned. I assure you all if he messes up again they will ban him and there will be no second chance. Until that happens though we have to expect the best I guess.

I am glad he made good on his trades and hope he learned. So welcome back Richard. Make the best of this chance.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I was one of the traders that got mixed up with this guy. He did end up sending his end to all the people he left hanging although it was 2 months late. You said sorry, ok, but you know the saying about excuses. An apology is all I need not spoonfuls of excuses. I will trade with you in the future but I'd be damned if I ever send my end first. Like I said before though all is forgiven here.

(01-20-2013, 12:51 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Let me add to this one last time for the record. I did further check into this. He has made good on all of his trades. He has acknowledged his mistakes apparently. I do believe in second chances. I am a little shocked he hasn't gotten a MUST SEND FIRST TAG. However, as uvaspina said, time will tell if he has turned it around. Some guys have lapses in judgment and learn from them and others just keep screwing up. Lets all just hope he is the one who learned. I assure you all if he messes up again they will ban him and there will be no second chance. Until that happens though we have to expect the best I guess.

I am glad he made good on his trades and hope he learned. So welcome back Richard. Make the best of this chance.
This is by far one of the nicest things ive heard on this site. For the record I learn a very big lesson. Im not trying to burn anymore bridges that were burned in the past just trying to fix them. I am truly blessed to be apart of the beckett family once again and I will do what it takes to show everyone I am a good person. And for the record as well I always held up my end of every deal that I did. All I am doing is asking forgiveness from the ones that had issues with me in the past. I wouldn't be throwing myself out there the way I am if I wasn't thankful for this opportunity and I wouldn't invested the money back into the site if I wasn't grateful.
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.