`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Merry Christmas to my fellow Bengals collectors.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Have a few nice palmers I will post in a few days

Merry christmas to you to nine. Like the Zeitler Kylebucks nice collection of #264 Bengals. Got these in the mail yesterday from Chibear thanks again.

[Image: bengals2_zpsb8347388-1_zps311fb538.jpg]

Can't wait to see what you got, bonafide.

Awesome FOTG cards, jeffro. Some really fine patches there. Chibearsboy is just an all-around awesome guy.

Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ultimate six patches:palmer, Matt Schaumburg, Aaron Rodgers,chad Pennington, Jason Campbell, Trent Edwards 06/20

Ultimate triple:Vick, palmer, Eli manning 11/20

Triple threads #1/1

[Image: th_Untitled.jpg]

Awesome pickups, bonafide. Really sweet patches on the Six and Triple cards. Congratulations on the 1/1 addition as well.

Was able to score the red Chrome Dalton online today. Paid a bit more than I wanted to, but I haven't seen one in about 6 weeks, and I used a Christmas gift card.

Just missing the magenta plate and the Super (which I will never have enough money for) to complete the Chrome collection.
Andy Dalton 2012 Topps Chrome: 18 of 18 (all plates and cards including superfractor).

(01-01-2013, 08:19 PM)Afcchamp88 Wrote: Was able to score the red Chrome Dalton online today. Paid a bit more than I wanted to, but I haven't seen one in about 6 weeks, and I used a Christmas gift card.

Just missing the magenta plate and the Super (which I will never have enough money for) to complete the Chrome collection.
Very awesome. Hope you're able to pick up that last plate you need. Either way the rainbow set you have is complete, in my eyes. Impressive to say the least.

Thank you. I at least feel I've done all I can do considering the only two left are 1 of 1 and could sit on a shelf for god knows how long, or in a 7 year old's collection and he wants to keep the "wacky looking card thing."

I'm considering getting them framed for my home office. I guess I will leave two open spots, just in case. Fortunately it seems like the Supers for this set are going at a reasonable price, so if it does become available, maybe I can make a move.
Andy Dalton 2012 Topps Chrome: 18 of 18 (all plates and cards including superfractor).

Got this finished

[Image: Daltonnameplate_zps10bb063d.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]