`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Box O' Prizm

Box O' Prizm
Grabbed my first box of these today to begin working on the set. Got a few good rookies and minimal doubles which was nice. MUCH better product than Prestige, which I also went through earlier this year.

Hits are listed and for trade/ sale.

Prizms: DeAndre Liggins, E'Twaun Moore

Downtown Bound: Ryan Anderson

MVP: Dave Cowens

Team USA: Deron Williams

Finalist: Magic Johnson

Autos: Quincy Miller and Kenny Anderson (I also previously pulled an Alan Houston)

RE: Box O' Prizm
what are you looking for the MVP and Team USA?

(12-22-2012, 09:40 PM)dennisdrcards Wrote: what are you looking for the MVP and Team USA?
I will take a look at your bucket tomorrow to see what you have (when the wife is not breathing down my back...), but my PC is Celtics or I need Prizm base and Prestige rookies to complete sets.

I know you already listed some Prestige rookies that you have, but I just traded for 51 of them so I need to re-work my want list on those. It might take me a few days to organize all that.

(12-22-2012, 10:00 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I will take a look at your bucket tomorrow to see what you have (when the wife is not breathing down my back...), but my PC is Celtics or I need Prizm base and Prestige rookies to complete sets.

I know you already listed some Prestige rookies that you have, but I just traded for 51 of them so I need to re-work my want list on those. It might take me a few days to organize all that.
What prizm base do you need. I've opened six boxes

(12-22-2012, 11:07 PM)dennisdrcards Wrote: What prizm base do you need. I've opened six boxes
If that's the case do you mind if I PM you a list of needs next week? I have only cracked one box, and I want to go with another one. I will have a better idea of my needs, and should have a few more inserts to offer as well.

Nice ryan anderson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Might have interest in the E'twaan prism. Check me.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]