`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
WEEKEND TRADE THREAD WITH SCANS WILSON, INGRAM, AND MORE!!!!

WEEKEND TRADE THREAD WITH SCANS WILSON, INGRAM, AND MORE!!!!
The scans are below, I am not really looking for anything in particular, basically whatever catches my eye. Although I am down to needing only 15 2012 Topps 1965 Minis to complete my set (1, 14, 19, 35, 46, 50, 74, 78, 81, 89, 106, 118, 124, 126, and 130) any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to send offers, all offers will be answered Thanks for looking.

[Image: beckett12-22002.jpg]

[Image: beckett12-22001.jpg]

[Image: beckett12-22.jpg]

[Image: beckett12-22003.jpg]

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: WEEKEND TRADE THREAD WITH SCANS WILSON, INGRAM, AND MORE!!!!
Interested in the Julio, check my org please.

(12-22-2012, 06:23 PM)Jbittman Wrote: Interested in the Julio, check my org please.
Offer sent Lmk

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Offer sent

(12-22-2012, 07:47 PM)blaze92585 Wrote: Offer sent
counter offer sent Lmk

Check me for both julio Jones please
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

(12-23-2012, 05:07 AM)bamamania89 Wrote: Check me for both julio Jones please
offer sent lmk

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!