`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Blaster of Strata---Auto

1 Blaster of Strata---Auto
Open my first blaster of Strata today....Pulled an RG3 base and various other rookies my sticker auto

[Image: IMG_20121219_123304.jpg]

not bad I suppose...I keep wondering when Im going to finally see a Andrew Luck auto shoow up
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: 1 Blaster of Strata---Auto
Nice....

I'm sure a good amount of Lucks will start popping up on Friday upon the release of the hobby boxes

I busted three today and was bored out of my gourd ... no inserts, no autos, no parallels, and a full blaster's worth of doubles ... I did pull two Lucks and a Wilson, that was it for highlights.

No more for me, folks.

(12-19-2012, 01:17 PM)jrwooyi Wrote: Nice....

I'm sure a good amount of Lucks will start popping up on Friday upon the release of the hobby boxes
I meant in my breaks not in everyone elses.....

(12-19-2012, 01:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I busted three today and was bored out of my gourd ... no inserts, no autos, no parallels, and a full blaster's worth of doubles ... I did pull two Lucks and a Wilson, that was it for highlights.

No more for me, folks.
I opened two yesterday - the good news: One auto (Joe Adams - who i think vanished after fumbling not one but two kickoff returns on national television in week one) and One Die Cut (RGIII) - the bad news: Topps did such a good job at organization that i was able to notice that rookies would run together thanks to in two blasters pulling three Ryan Broyles and Russell Wilsons. One blaster contained two of that pair (and maybe the veteran base all all the same) and others had two.

i plan to pick up a hobby box of this becasue i like the look of the base cards and hopefully hobby will actually have some inserts.

The good news is that based upon the odds, the blasters have a healthy 1:5 shot at an autograph or a 1:3 shot at a die cut (based upon listed odds of 1:41 for the autographs and 1:24 for the die cuts and 8 packs per blaster) - together that is about a 50% shot of something from a blaster. The bad news is that you have approximately a 50% at getting nothing but base.

I opened a blaster today and got a Lindley auto card and then some decent cards. Nothing special.

Also, got 3 packs, and pulled a Sanu die cut card which is kind of cool.

On the side note, would you be open to trading the Turbin? Definitely interested in it..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-19-2012, 03:55 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I opened two yesterday - the good news: One auto (Joe Adams - who i think vanished after fumbling not one but two kickoff returns on national television in week one) and One Die Cut (RGIII) - the bad news: Topps did such a good job at organization that i was able to notice that rookies would run together thanks to in two blasters pulling three Ryan Broyles and Russell Wilsons. One blaster contained two of that pair (and maybe the veteran base all all the same) and others had two.

i plan to pick up a hobby box of this becasue i like the look of the base cards and hopefully hobby will actually have some inserts.

The good news is that based upon the odds, the blasters have a healthy 1:5 shot at an autograph or a 1:3 shot at a die cut (based upon listed odds of 1:41 for the autographs and 1:24 for the die cuts and 8 packs per blaster) - together that is about a 50% shot of something from a blaster. The bad news is that you have approximately a 50% at getting nothing but base.
I do like the look, Probably will collect the diecuts....too.