`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No pending trades!!!

No pending trades!!!
Let's change that... please check org for anything that you may like. I'll be interested in 2012 Platinum Die Cuts, 2012 Platinum Xfractors (Luck and RG3), 2012 Platinum Black Refractors (already finished orange and almost done with X, so might as well), 2012 Elite /999 RCs, 2012 Topps Chrome Camo Refractors, a small amount of 2012 Topps Chrome base (finishing 1st and might build 2nd set), 2011 Elite /999 RCs, 2011 Von Miller, 1999 Champ Bailey.

Heck, you can just tell me that you want to trade and I'll give your org a whirl. Thanks!

RE: No pending trades!!!
Open offer sent
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Responded to all offers that were sent over.

open offer sent!!
My 5 most wanted list
1. 1984 topps USFL #36 Jim Kelly
2. 1964 Topps Cookie Gilchrist
3. 2007 Absolute Materials Auto Marshawn Lynch
4. 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
5. 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken error card
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stocktonkevin/

Back in your court stocktonkevin... anyone else looking to make some trades?

I have a 2000 score champ bailey card that I mailed in back in 2000, and he signed. I don't have any authentication, but if your interested let me know. Thanks

Check me out. Im interested in eric decker, demaryius thomas, von miller
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

(12-17-2012, 10:47 PM)jmattson76 Wrote: I have a 2000 score champ bailey card that I mailed in back in 2000, and he signed. I don't have any authentication, but if your interested let me know. Thanks
No thanks, don't really like IP autos unless it's on a piece of eqiupment (ball, helmet, jsy)
(12-18-2012, 03:24 AM)bmansell33 Wrote: Check me out. Im interested in eric decker, demaryius thomas, von miller
I don't have any Decker, or Thomas and I PC Von Miller. So don't think we're going anywhere here.

Sorry folks, but please if you want one of my nicer things, at least have something decent in return not a crap load of no name player autos (if you are looking for an auto) or no name relics (if you are looking for a relic). Thanks.

Ok, it's another weekend... let's do some trading!!! Added all my Michael Vick RCs, and Mark Sanchez RCs FT if you guys are interested in either one. Added Cam Newton (6 cards), Andy Dalton (9 Cards including a /50), and AJ Green (2 cards). So lots of stuff to be traded away...