`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles

RE: DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles
(12-15-2012, 09:22 AM)joba the clark Wrote: He did not read the messages....However he logs in everyday just about....I sent him like 3 messages to his inbox....like 8 messages in the trade screen. He is clearly avoiding me.
Where are you seeing that he logs in. When I checked it said he hadn't been on since the 4th.

It clearly states here in the screen shot he hasn't logged in since the 4th.
[Image: screen.jpg]
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I agree with DBroockerd on almost everything except I don't think 2 weeks is enough at all. The guy hasn't logged in since the 4th. Stuff happens. Personally, I wouldn't make a post like this until I really know he is trying to rip me off. And the absence of a response would certainly not be enough for me. Almost every single time I have seen a thread like this, it ends up with a logical reason for the delay. Give him a break, give it time, take a deep breath. I would bet dollars to donuts you end up with the cards you traded for and this whole mudslinging thread was unnecessary.

(12-15-2012, 04:50 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I agree with DBroockerd on almost everything except I don't think 2 weeks is enough at all. The guy hasn't logged in since the 4th. Stuff happens. Personally, I wouldn't make a post like this until I really know he is trying to rip me off. And the absence of a response would certainly not be enough for me. Almost every single time I have seen a thread like this, it ends up with a logical reason for the delay. Give him a break, give it time, take a deep breath. I would bet dollars to donuts you end up with the cards you traded for and this whole mudslinging thread was unnecessary.
I only state 2 weeks is enough if he has in fact responded it was shipped. I am not seeing that as the case here. I have had cards take over a month before.

Dosen't matter if he has logged in or not he made an agreement and if's he's going to be late let the other party know....
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

I made one trade with hitman and it took a long while to get my cards, but I did get my cards. Take a breath and hopefully you will get your end also.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

For what it's worth, I have only been burned on a trade once, thankfully. I have made about 150 trades on here and was only burned on trade number 12. I am very glad I didn't give up or get too selective after that trade or I would have missed out on a lot of other really great trades. Be careful, especially with the high dollar stuff, but if you get too selective you are going to end up missing out on a lot of great trades in the future.

As for your trade, I would suggest trying to track down the trader, get a phone number, you already have an address I assume, and try giving him a call. That has worked for me in the past or I probably would have ended up getting burned twice.

(12-15-2012, 09:30 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Where are you seeing that he logs in. When I checked it said he hadn't been on since the 4th.

It clearly states here in the screen shot he hasn't logged in since the 4th.
[Image: screen.jpg]
The Date on that first page only shows when they actually looked at or read something in the forums, the Date that it shows under their Beckett profile, is the Date they actually logged in, and viewed their Pm's, trade offers, etc...

He was logged on today...... at 2:30 pm

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-15-2012, 07:59 PM)shezdoni Wrote: The Date on that first page only shows when they actually looked at or read something in the forums, the Date that it shows under their Beckett profile, is the Date they actually logged in, and viewed their Pm's, trade offers, etc...

He was logged on today...... at 2:30 pm
Well then I guess he better speak. Although he hasn't read his PMs because the OP stated the tracking shows them unopened.

(12-15-2012, 08:27 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Well then I guess he better speak. Although he hasn't read his PMs because the OP stated the tracking shows them unopened.
You can turn the tracking off by hitting the [deny receipt] that appears on all the new messages you receive in your inbox.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-15-2012, 09:00 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You can turn the tracking off by hitting the [deny receipt] that appears on all the new messages you receive in your inbox.
Man you truly know everything about this site. I had no idea. I can't believe you aren't like a moderator. Thank you for the helpful information. I sure thought even if you hit deny it still didn't show unopened. I thought if you opened it showed opened and if you hit deny it didn't show in either the open or the unopened. Thanks for setting me straight sir.