`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy 100th Trade

Happy 100th Trade
I just completed my 100th trade today and it made me think about my first trade. I can't believe how time and trades go so quickly.
Just wanted to thank all I have dealt with, everyone has been great! Hope to do another 100 trades.
Thanks Kevin

RE: Happy 100th Trade
(12-13-2012, 06:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: I just completed my 100th trade today and it made me think about my first trade. I can't believe how time and trades go so quickly.
Just wanted to thank all I have dealt with, everyone has been great! Hope to do another 100 trades.
Thanks Kevin
Was I the lucky 100th? If so, what do I win? LOL

Congrats on the century mark, sir.

Nice grats! I'm almost there myself. I do so little because i buy so little. next year. Smile
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Congrats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-13-2012, 07:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Was I the lucky 100th? If so, what do I win? LOL

Congrats on the century mark, sir.
Sorry RJ your 101. lol

congrats. i just checked mine and was surprised that i hit 252! the community here is unreal! if it wasnt for the good people here my collection would be nowhere near what it is today. in 252 trades i have only had 3 bad experiences but have been lucky enough to not loose anything in those rare occasions. congrats on making it to 100!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Congrats, glad I could help and thank you for the cards!

Thanks Guys.

Congrats! Smile