`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You've asked for it, so here it is

RE: You've asked for it, so here it is
(12-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Troubless Wrote: Funny how a rumour can spread. I guess if I can't produce the proof today, there will be a firing squad on my doorstep tomorrow, lol.
Great post. You'd be surprised how much one can be scrutinized when talking about high end Jordan cards. If even ONE little thing looks odd or out of place, people will immediately jump on you. I have learned this the hard way. That's why I have proof for every purchase/sale and deals for anyone that is quick to jump on my back for whatever reason.

Keep up the great posts! Although every card you posted are truly amazing cards... I'm still waiting for that ELITE ELITE MJ at the end. Wink

WTF!!! How have i missed this thread???
One of the Better MJ collection's i've seen, Not too many MJ PC's can stand up to it.... ;-)
Although, i can think of 1 in Australia, that will give it a run for its money!
Great to see the time and effort in putting together one sick collection!
Gary.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(12-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Troubless Wrote: Funny how a rumour can spread. I guess if I can't produce the proof today, there will be a firing squad on my doorstep tomorrow, lol.

At least, it's made today's update an easy one. All of the following pics are straight from one of my binders. Should be easy enough to see the plastic sheets. There are some cards that have been posted in this thread already and some new ones too:

[Image: Binder1.jpg][Image: Binder2.jpg][Image: binder3.jpg][Image: binder4.jpg][Image: binder5.jpg][Image: binder6.jpg][Image: binder7.jpg][Image: binder8.jpg][Image: binder9.jpg]
Where do you live? LMAO!

Are you the same guy who posted a YouTube video with all the amazing MJ autos that were also in 9-card sheets? If so, then nice to have u around. I can't believe though that youre comfortable having those types of cards in binders lol....

(12-10-2012, 09:17 AM)bengu Wrote: Are you the same guy who posted a YouTube video with all the amazing MJ autos that were also in 9-card sheets? If so, then nice to have u around. I can't believe though that youre comfortable having those types of cards in binders lol....
No, I haven't posted any of my PC anywhere else. The cards are perfectly safe in binders, provided you know how to store them. Always make sure to store the binders vertically though.

Today's update is going to continue on the same theme: that way you'll get a small insight into my binders:

[Image: Metal.jpg][Image: skybox.jpg][Image: Zforce2.jpg][Image: Ultra1.jpg][Image: Ultra2.jpg][Image: UD3.jpg][Image: Finest3.jpg][Image: Finest4.jpg][Image: Star1.jpg][Image: Star2.jpg]
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

Holy ****!!!!!! WOW!!!! Simply amazing!!

Is there a card you do not own?

(12-10-2012, 04:26 PM)Troubless Wrote: Today's update is going to continue on the same theme: that way you'll get a small insight into my binders:
I'm curious, you said you haven't been collecting since early 2000's. Are you picking it back up now or are you just showing your collection? If you are going to start collecting again, are you going to stick to the era you were previously collecting, or are you going to start picking up new stuff? And if you are going to start collecting new stuff, what is your opinion on the card companies these days? Will you be picking up the more recent Jordan autos despite them all being in college uniforms?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I love the jersey, shoe, auto, hand-numbered-to-23 beast you have there! I have never seen anything like it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-11-2012, 02:43 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Is there a card you do not own?
Oh yes, lots, unfortunately, lol. I am/was one of those weird types called a completist, which meant if there are 5 versions of one card, I had to have all of them. I guess you can see why I had to stop. It was just getting crazy expensive.

(12-11-2012, 08:16 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I'm curious, you said you haven't been collecting since early 2000's. Are you picking it back up now or are you just showing your collection? If you are going to start collecting again, are you going to stick to the era you were previously collecting, or are you going to start picking up new stuff? And if you are going to start collecting new stuff, what is your opinion on the card companies these days? Will you be picking up the more recent Jordan autos despite them all being in college uniforms?
I don't think I'm going to start collecting again. I really don't see the attraction of the new fleer retro cards for instance. I'd rather buy the originals in a bulls uniform anyday. Other than that I don't think I have a good enough idea of what's out there in terms of new companies or sets to be able to comment. The main issue I see is that there doesn't seem to be any entry level sets that kids can afford. I started with what I thought was a great set, the 94-95 collector's choice. I loved the facsimile autos on the parallel sets, and managed to get a complete set of series 1 gold signatures, and I'm missing about 7 or 8 cards to have a complete series 2. This is still one of my all time favourite set, great looking cards.

I guess today I'll show you what I mean by completist, lol:

[Image: Silver1.jpg][Image: Silver1_back.jpg][Image: Silver2.jpg][Image: Silver2_back.jpg][Image: Silver3.jpg][Image: Silver3_back.jpg][Image: Silver4.jpg][Image: Silver4_back.jpg][Image: Flair1.jpg][Image: Flair1_back.jpg]
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]