`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Couple In Persons from this weekend.

Couple In Persons from this weekend.
Went to a Yadier Molina Charity Softball event this past friday. Was also supposed to attend the softball game but after Molina and his brothers the quality of players really dropped off. With guest such as Beltran, Jon Jay, Pujols, Motte, Furcal all backing out last minute. But I did get some autos of the molinas.

[Image: 001.jpg]

Plus got a ball with all three molinas to sign together.

Yadier was not a fan of my Yankee Universe pen at all. LOL

RE: Couple In Persons from this weekend.
Very cool. I heard the brothers are a real class act and very nice.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-10-2012, 09:20 AM)cweiland Wrote: Very cool. I heard the brothers are a real class act and very nice.
I would say they were nice. Also they kinda of had to choice it was his event and also he pretty much had to replace his whole roster due to his friends and teammates backing out.

Are you willing to trade or sell either of the Yadier autos? I would be very interest since he is my PC guy.

Thanks

(12-10-2012, 12:26 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Surprised you didn't get a Jose Molina auto on a card depicting him as a Yankee. Nice autos nonetheless though, especially Yadier Molina's.
HAHAHA was waiting for the comment to come bout no yankee card with jose auto. I was looking for the some reason I didnt have any jose molina yankee cards. But i did ask him to sign a ball that read LAST HOME RUN IN YANKEE STADIUM and he told me he couldnt do that.
(12-10-2012, 04:25 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Are you willing to trade or sell either of the Yadier autos? I would be very interest since he is my PC guy.

Thanks
I wouldnt even know whats a fair value for an in person auto and which one were you leaning towards. I think if I were to move one it would be the topps 206. I like the look of the ginter

(12-11-2012, 08:10 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I wouldnt even know whats a fair value for an in person auto and which one were you leaning towards. I think if I were to move one it would be the topps 206. I like the look of the ginter
I actually was hoping you would give me a shot at the topps 206. If you want to PM me with what you might be interested in trading for it that would be great. I am sure I could dig out some Yankees cards that would be worth the same as the topps 206 Yadier.

Thanks

Nice pickups!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-11-2012, 11:10 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Nice pickups!
Thank You. Counting down the days till Spring Training or well work outs. Big names already signed now time to see who gets non roster invites.

Same here, RobbinsDynasty.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-12-2012, 07:23 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Same here, RobbinsDynasty.
Do you live in Florida yourself or just coming for some games.