`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?

RE: Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?
I might join the fun this time Smile just depends on how work getsSad shipping stuff out is getting harder and harder for me...
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(12-04-2012, 11:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Atleast 5, maybe more. Depends if I pick up anymore goodies in the next week or 2!
Sounds like a plan. The shipping turnaround will be pretty tight this time...

(12-04-2012, 11:52 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: Im in for 8-10
Excellent. Stay tuned for more news!!

(12-05-2012, 12:29 AM)weslamb Wrote: I might join the fun this time Smile just depends on how work getsSad shipping stuff out is getting harder and harder for me...
Well, just grab everything and throw it in a box. Wink I'll sort it for you! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Id throw in 5 cards. PM me if your going to do this.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I'm definitely in again, I'm looking at about 7
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

okay you got me for let's do 4 cards this go around. If things look good, I'll do more of these in the future. I can always add in a few more if needed I assume (like maybe 2-3 more at most)?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-05-2012, 12:00 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Id throw in 5 cards. PM me if your going to do this.
I'm going to do a count at the end of the weekend and will let everyone know if we're live or not.

(12-05-2012, 03:31 PM)BauerNYJ Wrote: I'm definitely in again, I'm looking at about 7
Big Grin

(12-05-2012, 05:12 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: okay you got me for let's do 4 cards this go around. If things look good, I'll do more of these in the future. I can always add in a few more if needed I assume (like maybe 2-3 more at most)?
Absolutely you can add more as long as they get here by the shipping date. Had a problem with a couple of people last time that held everything up and we can't afford that on a quick turnaround this time...

I'm in for 10! I am just glad I saw it in time this time around. How do you all submit them? Anyone use toploaders/sleeves? Or should I go find some semi-rigids?

(12-06-2012, 03:14 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I'm in for 10! I am just glad I saw it in time this time around. How do you all submit them? Anyone use toploaders/sleeves? Or should I go find some semi-rigids?
Top loader & penny sleeves in team bags for me.. Those semi rigids scare the crap outta me, way to paranoid for those (Wendy can confirm lol)!

(12-06-2012, 03:14 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I'm in for 10! I am just glad I saw it in time this time around. How do you all submit them? Anyone use toploaders/sleeves? Or should I go find some semi-rigids?
How you submit is up to you, just understand you don't get your cases back...

Glad to hear you are coming along! Big Grin
(12-06-2012, 05:07 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Top loader & penny sleeves in team bags for me.. Those semi rigids scare the crap outta me, way to paranoid for those (Wendy can confirm lol)!
You? Paranoid?? I have no idea what you are even talking about...the man who ships his cards wrapped in individual pillows in a box twice the size needed. Angel

Sent you an inquisitive PM.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram