`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!

RE: MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!
here is my newest addition to my collection. it is a 2005 UPPER DECK ESPN ESPY AWARD WINNERS HOLOFOIL #EA-11 (#/25). i have wanted this card for so long but could never locate one. glad one finally showed up on ebay. thanks for looking.

[Image: 2005UPPERDECKESPNESPYAWARDWINNERSHOLOFOILEA-1125.jpg]

[Image: 2005UPPERDECKESPNESPYAWARDWINNERSHOLOFOI...25BACK.jpg]

here is a HUGE get for my collection. it is the 2009 PLAYOFF NATIONAL TREASURES COLLEGE SIGNATURE #13 (#/1). needless to say this is one of my biggest purchases and one of my best cards. i now own two of the three 1/1's from this set and i am hoping to snag the last one if it ever shows up somewhere. i am so happy to add it to my collection. thanks again for looking and i hope you enjoy the view!

[Image: 2009PLAYOFFNATIONALTREASURESCOLLEGESIGNATURE131.jpg]

[Image: 2009PLAYOFFNATIONALTREASURESCOLLEGESIGNATURE131BACK.jpg]

my newest find is a 1998 Fleer Tradition #235 printer's proof. this is slightly larger than the regular card and doesn't have any of the gold foil printing on the front. the back is the same as the regular card. i have included a picture of the front and back of the regular Fleer Tradition #235 to show the difference. i would think this came from the fleer bankruptcy but i'm not sure. hopefully it is a 1/1 and i am so glad to have it for my collection. as always, thanks for looking.

[Image: 1998FLEERTRADITIONPRINTERSPROOF235.jpg]

[Image: 1998FLEERTRADITIONPRINTERSPROOF235BACK.jpg]

[Image: 1998FLEERTRADITION235.jpg]

[Image: 1998FLEERTRADITION235BACK.jpg]

sweet finds....Man I wish I had your money!!!!!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

wow great stuff man
Photobucket

ha! thats the first time i have ever heard that. i wish i had my money too cause these ebay sellers do now. lol! thanks for looking. appreciate it.

(12-05-2012, 09:14 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: sweet finds....Man I wish I had your money!!!!!

thanks a lot for the look. these things are getting harder and harder to find.

(12-05-2012, 09:46 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: wow great stuff man

back with another addition to my peyton manning collection. this is a blank back 1998 ultra series 1 proof sheet that the company used to make corrections, etc., before sending the cards to press. this came from the fleer bankruptcy auction several years ago. the sheet is 11x17 that is folded in half to make an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet that would fit into a folder. the sheet features the front of 12 cards from the 1998 fleer ultra series I set, including the peyton manning rookie. according to a former fleer representative who was involved with these, there were "way less than 10" of each sheet produced. i think the cool thing about this sheet (card) is it says "Rookie" under peytons name instead of "Indianapolis Colts" as it appears on the regular card. thats what sold me on buying it. as always, thanks for looking.

[Image: 1998ULTRAPROOFSHEETBLANKBACKWITHSAPPDUNN...YOUNG1.jpg]

[Image: 1998ULTRAPROOFSHEETBLANKBACKWITHSAPPDUNN...YOUNG2.jpg]

my latest buy is a 1998 press pass autographs (chicago stamp). they "crimped" these with a "chicago 1998" stamp just like the 1998 sportsfest autographs. there are 2 different versions of this card. the "regular" autograph was a redemption in 1998 press pass packs and this card according to the seller i got it from was given out randomly in gift bags to vip's at the 1998 national. supposedly there were only 50 made. he also said they stamped 50 autos for ryan leaf also. well thanks for looking and i appreciate you taking the time to look at my new additions. chris

[Image: 1998PRESSPASSAUTOGRAPHSCHICAGOSTAMP.jpg]

[Image: 1998PRESSPASSAUTOGRAPHSCHICAGOSTAMPBACK.jpg]

hello everyone. i have 2 new finds this time but one is too big to scan. it is a 2000 COLLECTOR'S EDGE PEYTON MANNING DESTINY SILVER HOLOFOIL UNCUT SET SHEET which is autographed by peyton. this sheet has the edge pm36 card on the sheet. the other one is from the same set. it is a 2000 COLLECTOR'S EDGE PEYTON MANNING DESTINY BLUE 75 #PM36 (#/75). this is a parallel to the 2000 COLLECTOR'S EDGE PEYTON MANNING DESTINY #PM36. these seem to be harder to find than the other parallels that were made. as always, thanks for looking.

[Image: 2000COLLECTORSEDGEPEYTONMANNINGDESTINYBLUE75PM3675.jpg]

[Image: 2000COLLECTORSEDGEPEYTONMANNINGDESTINYBL...75BACK.jpg]

hey everyone. back with another peyton manning find. this time it is a 2009 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF THE TRADE TRIPLE MATERIAL AUTOGRAPHS GREEN #26 (#/2). he isnt pictured in his college uniform, but there is a piece of his college jersey on the card so i had to get it. hope you enjoy the newest find. see ya next time and as always, thanks for looking.

[Image: 2009ABSOLUTEMEMORABILIATOOLSOFTHETRADETR...EEN262.jpg]

[Image: 2009ABSOLUTEMEMORABILIATOOLSOFTHETRADETR...62BACK.jpg]