`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mail day PC/BGS

Mail day PC/BGS
Picked up some nice ones in the last few days and got my BGS submission back. Not too happy with the grades but that's how it goes sometimes. The Kobe I wanted a least an 8.5 but the centering is terrible. The rest I was thinking 9+ so the 8.5's hurt. Nothing high end but still great to have slabed for my PC.

First the BGS submission

[Image: DSC_0003.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0002.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0005.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0008.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0007.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0006.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0012.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0009-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0010.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0011.jpg]

And the rest that I picked up from the bay

[Image: DSC_0031.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0011.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0009.jpg]

One of my Fav cards of the 90's!! Only 2 are graded 9.5 so this is the best I could prob do Smile

[Image: DSC_0013.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: Mail day PC/BGS
Nice cards... Nice MJ Team Leader.

(12-05-2012, 02:41 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Nice cards... Nice MJ Team Leader.

And he gets the Team Leader! Glad you snagged that. I am not allowed to buy cards until xmas because my GF has clearly bought me some and yells every time she sees me on ebay. I have a sneaking suspicion she went Star and grabbed me a few MJs but Team Leaders was on my list. I love that card and that is a seriously sweet 9 you got there. I have my eye on an 8.5 with 9.5 centering right now.

15,000 point club is a really nice one too. I always loved that image.

Congrats on the pick-ups.

Lovely stuff as always. GREAT MJ's!!

(12-05-2012, 02:41 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Nice cards... Nice MJ Team Leader.
Thanks man.
(12-05-2012, 08:38 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: And he gets the Team Leader! Glad you snagged that. I am not allowed to buy cards until xmas because my GF has clearly bought me some and yells every time she sees me on ebay. I have a sneaking suspicion she went Star and grabbed me a few MJs but Team Leaders was on my list. I love that card and that is a seriously sweet 9 you got there. I have my eye on an 8.5 with 9.5 centering right now.

15,000 point club is a really nice one too. I always loved that image.

Congrats on the pick-ups.

Thanks man. I was very happy to snipe it at the last second. Been wanting this card forever as you know. I'm in the same boat as you haha. No more buying till after the holidays. Hope you end up getting some Stars!

Yeah, I always liked the 15,000 point club. Back in the day that was a hot card. Not so much now as you can find it for a few $ on the bay...Was hoping for a 9.5.

(12-05-2012, 11:33 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Lovely stuff as always. GREAT MJ's!!
Thanks, appreciate it man.

Very nice stuff, that sucks about that Carter Auto. I've never had an Auto graded. Do they tell you why they graded it that way like they do with the card itself? It looks a little faded but didn't know if that is the only thing that brings it down to an 8. Anyway very nice stuff indeed.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(12-05-2012, 12:18 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Very nice stuff, that sucks about that Carter Auto. I've never had an Auto graded. Do they tell you why they graded it that way like they do with the card itself? It looks a little faded but didn't know if that is the only thing that brings it down to an 8. Anyway very nice stuff indeed.
Thanks man. Yeah they have a baseline for auto grades posted so you know what to look for. The 8 was for fading. Most of these autos have fading due to the type of card it was signed on. But as far as feedback from the grader itself, they won't tell you why.