`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEW WEBSITE!! Folk's Cards

RE: NEW WEBSITE!! Folk's Cards
Your stuff is always nice. You actually prove what being a collector actually is. You create your own personal cards without truly trying to make a profit, just for the pure love of it. Thanks for sharing.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: NEW WEBSITE!! Folk's Cards
(12-03-2012, 04:44 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: Your stuff is always nice. You actually prove what being a collector actually is. You create your own personal cards without truly trying to make a profit, just for the pure love of it. Thanks for sharing.
Everybody collects for their own individual reasons - for the love of the game, hometown team, the investment.. and I suppose it's all good.
What my custom cards perhaps reflect is bringing back the 'fan' aspect of trading cards. The guys that you go to every game for, cheer for when they win, curse at when they lose, that have you nervous on gameday and leave you adrenalyn rushed after the game... to have something personal and tangible of those players - especially with their autograph - is something I find really exciting.

(12-03-2012, 01:19 PM)edye1286 Wrote: Hey Folk, I really like your site and your custom cards are really cool. I myself have been trying to create custom cards for awhile now with little success. I have been looking for videos like yours online explaining different ideas and hints to getting a quality product. I defiantly learned some good tips from your videos. I hope in a future videos or on here you can go even more in to depth of how you make all the cards (like what program / products you are using? Printer quality/ type of stickers or company they are from?)

Thanks!!
Hi, thanks for your comments and I'm glad you found the videos useful. I thought about making a video of the designing bit a few days ago. For the best result I figured I would need a program that video captures what you're doing on-screen, which is something I haven't been able to look into.

It is my intention to do so, so stay tuned, although you might be heavily disappointed by the (lack of) programs used, lol