IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
org

org
anyone else having trouble with the org? I have been for the last few days

RE: org
After I go on my Organize, the Forum runs really slowly for me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

i cant even get my orgainze to load and they said yesterday they would fix it, now its been 2 days like this and now its the weekend and I have to wait longer :/ and the forums take forever to load to

The forums are taking forever to load and I don't even have Organize.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(12-01-2012, 12:51 PM)Haze28 Wrote: The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
Well, something's weird, b/c the Grading part of this site is working great. I primarily use the Grading part of the site anyway. I've never made a trade before. The closest that I've come to making a trade is when I was looking to buy BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryan cards.

it's working faster now, but this morning it was uber-slow

(12-01-2012, 01:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's working faster now, but this morning it was uber-slow
+1

i still get my org to work :/

(12-01-2012, 12:51 PM)Haze28 Wrote: The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
For well over a year more often than not this is the slowest site i use. My sub to the opg is coming due & i'm really not sure if i can continue paying $$ for a site that feels like i'm on a dial up modem.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered