Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Rondo vs. Humphries
Big Grin 
OT: Rondo vs. Humphries
What do you guys think? For me, I respect Rondo more. He is passionate about the game enough to defend his teammates. How about you?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: OT: Rondo vs. Humphries
i live in boston. ill tell you flat out: it was a punk move, just another examples of punk moves by a childish, immature, stat-hungry donkey

he wasnt protecting garnett - it wasnt even a hard foul. rondo was having a bad game, and decided to be an idiot

not the first time he has done it

100% pro Rondo. I love his game, he is very passionate about winning and will not stand for the typical NBA bull@$#%. I remember last year when the heat and the celtics met in the Eastern Conference Finals, the first two games the officials were criticized for calling the games for Miami. I remember Rondo stood up for his team and even got thrown out of a game. He got into every one of the heats players face as did garnett and it demonstrated they had each other's backs. that is a great feeling and part of the chemistry needed for a great time. I even liked that Garnett didn't shake ray allen's hand when they saw each other. After the hard battle they fought in the Eastern Conference Finals the guy goes out to play with the enemy?? Hell no!!

(11-29-2012, 11:01 PM)edescartes Wrote: 100% pro Rondo. I love his game, he is very passionate about winning and will not stand for the typical NBA bull@$#%. I remember last year when the heat and the celtics met in the Eastern Conference Finals, the first two games the officials were criticized for calling the games for Miami. I remember Rondo stood up for his team and even got thrown out of a game. He got into every one of the heats players face as did garnett and it demonstrated they had each other's backs. that is a great feeling and part of the chemistry needed for a great time. I even liked that Garnett didn't shake ray allen's hand when they saw each other. After the hard battle they fought in the Eastern Conference Finals the guy goes out to play with the enemy?? Hell no!!
Really? Rondo is a hot head has been forever. Even Doc Rivers said it was a bad move to get in a stupid fight for a foul that wasnt even hard. Rondo wasnt doing that for Garnett he was doing it for himself and his ego. I am all for chemistry and standing together but this had nothing to do with that. Garnett is a terrible sportsman and is an even worse person. He didnt shake Ray Allens hand because that is who he is and he proves it every chance he gets.
[Image: jonathancard.png]

I had NO problem with garnet not shaking allen's hand. ZERO. that's old school. i like that (there are several aspects of his game i dont like when it comes to sportsmanship, that isnt one of them)

and a worse person? are you insane? garnett is one of the good guys off the court. on the court, different guy. i know the excuse is that is how he gets himself up for games, but on the court, he is a bleephole. off the court....he is a really good guy.

so no, garnett isnt an "awful person"

and edescartes: comparing him not shaking allen's hand to rondo's punk moves is ridiculous. it's false equivalency

I agree with Jacoby. I love ROndo and love his game but he was playing awful. He didn't do this to defend Garnett. Thats small dog syndrome type of stuff. This is something that you have to get acclimated to as a Celtics, and thus a ROndo fan. KG not shaking Ray Allen's hand is different. KG plays for his team and he historically shows no affection for members of others teams. Two very different situations.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Rondo has never been a tough guy. It wasn't even a hard foul. He started a pushing match with another soft player. He would've never did that to Anthony Mason, lol. The same thing has always applied to KG. He use to talk trash to players that he thought wouldn't do anything to him. He use to never talk trash to Rasheed Wallace. Bottom line is that Rondo was trying to pretend that he was showing bravado and missed horribly. If no one was around to break up the PUSHING match, Rondo would've never went after him.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(11-30-2012, 09:07 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Rondo has never been a tough guy. It wasn't even a hard foul. He started a pushing match with another soft player. He would've never did that to Anthony Mason, lol. The same thing has always applied to KG. He use to talk trash to players that he thought wouldn't do anything to him. He use to never talk trash to Rasheed Wallace. Bottom line is that Rondo was trying to pretend that he was showing bravado and missed horribly. If no one was around to break up the PUSHING match, Rondo would've never went after him.
can you imagine playing against the bad boys? mahorn would mess him up.

in the late 80's-early 90's? rondo would have never been allowed to go in the lane. hell, he wouldnt have dared

I respect Rondo for sticking up for his teammate but I don't believe it was that hard a foul. KG has definitely made harder fouls on people and acted like nothing happened. I just love how Rondo's push barely moved Humphries. Weight room Rondo!

I think he's an idiot. He was frustrated with the way he was being defended and then felt he had a reason to go off...F'd up his assist streak. I know he wanted that record. To be a good leader on a team you have to have resiliency. He obviously lost his mind...lol

I love Rondo though, he's helping my fantasy team a lot too.Smile