`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Can't Sleep = Custom 1/1 Call of Duty RG3 Shield Auto Mockup

Can't Sleep = Custom 1/1 Call of Duty RG3 Shield Auto Mockup
I can't sleep, so I thought...what if Call of Duty created some cards..?? and came up with this custom Robert Griffin III 1/1 Shield Auto. Who knows, maybe COD will team up with Topps or Panini and get something started lol

[Image: CODrg3.jpg]

[Image: RG3card1.jpg]

[Image: RG3card.jpg]

RE: Can't Sleep = Custom 1/1 Call of Duty RG3 Shield Auto Mockup
that is so freaking cool... is that sig real? It looks pretty dang real to me...
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

DANG!! IS THAT HOT!!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(11-28-2012, 08:06 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: that is so freaking cool... is that sig real? It looks pretty dang real to me...
I appreciate it and is it real...yes and no lol. It's his real gold auto I took off a high res pic of a redskins helmet but no ink.
(11-28-2012, 08:41 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: DANG!! IS THAT HOT!!!
Thanks..I just figured why not combine my love of football cards with my 2nd hobby Call of Duty lol.

Dang, that's awesome! You got some serious skills with Photoshop!
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

that autograph looks so real... very, VERY nice job!!!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

That is friggin awesome sooo.how much to send me a copy lol
Photobucket

(11-28-2012, 08:02 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: Dang, that's awesome! You got some serious skills with Photoshop!
Thanks man, I appreciate it! When the farming is slow during the winter and the freelance design biz is slow, I try to keep my photoshop skills sharp. So I mess around with some new card designs.
(11-28-2012, 10:20 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: that autograph looks so real... very, VERY nice job!!!
thanks again man, it took awhile to find a good high resolution gold autograph. I had a few other autographs of his that were different colors that I turned to gold, but they just didn't look right. So I was bound and determined to find a real gold one lol
(11-28-2012, 11:04 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: That is friggin awesome sooo.how much to send me a copy lol
Thanks and this sucker was just for messing around and being bored lol, I wouldn't charge ya for it.