`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby Still Is Gnash-

Crosby Still Is Gnash-
Worthy in his awesomeness. It's hard on the teeth...but not nearly as hard as I'm stretching to make this one-card mailday thread title make any kind of sense. Anyways, hockey card:

[Image: CrosbyArtifactsPatch.jpg]

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Crosby Still Is Gnash-
Hahaha too funny, that is one unreal patch piece on that Crosby! That's exactly what you want when you get a star player GU.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

"Crosby Still Is Gnash-" .....I think some people are too "Young" to get the joke....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Great card! I find I prefer that year of Artifacts more

Great try on thr cheezy title stuff! Awesome sid card.....congrats on the pickup! Its sweet!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I love it when they manage to pack such awesome multi-colored patches into tiny window spaces. While I appreciate big monster patches, when you're able to get the same WOW out of such a small part of the card, it's special. Nice pick-up! Is it available?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(11-28-2012, 06:01 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: "Crosby Still Is Gnash-" .....I think some people are too "Young" to get the joke....
Hrm, are you saying I may as well have titled the thread "Dayum I'm Old" : )

(11-28-2012, 03:46 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Hahaha too funny, that is one unreal patch piece on that Crosby! That's exactly what you want when you get a star player GU.
Haha, thanks! I guess you're "young" enough to get it but also young enough to immediately regret that you did.

(11-28-2012, 09:32 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: Great try on thr cheezy title stuff! Awesome sid card.....congrats on the pickup! Its sweet!
Lol, after that cheesy title fail, I guess it'd be too mean to pile on huh? Careful the kind of behavior you encourage, even when you're being polite. As for the Crosby, there aren't a lot of collectors out there whose approval of my Pens card carries more weight, so thanks a lot.

(11-28-2012, 09:27 AM)washjeff Wrote: Great card! I find I prefer that year of Artifacts more
(11-28-2012, 10:12 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I love it when they manage to pack such awesome multi-colored patches into tiny window spaces. While I appreciate big monster patches, when you're able to get the same WOW out of such a small part of the card, it's special. Nice pick-up! Is it available?
Hey I appreciate it fellas and I agree on both counts. Last year's Artifacts holds up well against all years (though 12-13 is pretty snazzy too). And I also really like it when a small window packs a real punch (and now I'm wondering if it was your opinion long ago that caused me to notice these things).

Is it for trade? Well, I'd consider moving it - so there's no harm in trying - but it might be a heavy lift. Placing it along side this...

[Image: th_CoutureArtifactspatch.jpg]

...is exactly the type of thing that gets people thinking crazy thoughts about building sets among other absurd fantasies.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Nice patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Can't decide what I like more, Alan - the title or the patch! Great pickup!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Hum. Well, Since i have no idea what a Gnash is and everybody else appears to be in on the joke, How about filling us young folk in? Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches