`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Klay Thompson PC

My Klay Thompson PC
My collection has finally got big enough that it's worth showing off. My goal is to get every one of them graded. I'll start with the ungraded ones.

[Image: Scan113.jpeg]

[Image: Scan114.jpeg]

[Image: Scan115.jpeg]

[Image: Scan116.jpeg]

Here are the graded ones from worst to best. Very unhappy about the True Colors. It got blasted on the edges. I didn't think the card was perfect but I wasn't expecting that. Also, one of the flair showcases is up for trade. If there are no offers, it'll be headed to the bay on Sunday.

[Image: Scan117.jpeg]

[Image: Scan118.jpeg]

[Image: Scan119.jpeg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: My Klay Thompson PC
Nice stuff man! I only need a few of the cards there. I am actually watching one of your auctions right now! I will post my stuff soon!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Very, very nice start to your collection on Klay, congrats.! Look forward to seeing your new additions as new sets come out.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(11-22-2012, 02:10 AM)vgqv Wrote: Very, very nice start to your collection on Klay, congrats.! Look forward to seeing your new additions as new sets come out.
Ya.....totally certified has added 19 cards for me to try and get, so that should keep me busy for awhile.
(11-22-2012, 02:05 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice stuff man! I only need a few of the cards there. I am actually watching one of your auctions right now! I will post my stuff soon!
I'll have to make sure and notify you anytime I have an extra I'm trying to part with!
Nick you need to delete some of your pms. I cant send you a message

Those are some amazing pieces. Are there any other ones besides the recent totally certified additions that you are still trying to find??

(11-22-2012, 03:20 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Those are some amazing pieces. Are there any other ones besides the recent totally certified additions that you are still trying to find??
Ya I'm still looking for the hoops 1/1 and an exquisite /25. I also need the gold standard redemption and the past and present redemption.

Very nice! The Warriors are our local team down here and he's pretty fun to watch ... man can he shoot!

Very nice collection. That's going to be sweet when you get them all graded. Sweet and expensive. LOL
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Great pick ups. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

very nice start. klay is a cool guy. nice player to pick for your pc