`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1992 Pro Line Profiles 1-9 Elway COMPLETE At Last!!!!

RE: 1992 Pro Line Profiles 1-9 Elway COMPLETE At Last!!!!
NICE!!!! Someday I'd like to try and get more of these. Maybe try the Aikman set next
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(11-19-2012, 09:18 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: NICE!!!! Someday I'd like to try and get more of these. Maybe try the Aikman set next
That would be a tough one, but I have seen a few - a friend of mine that is a Cowboys fan has at least one of the Aikmans, but he wouldnt part with it.
I'd like to at least fill out the Giants in the set. I know there is Lawrence Taylor and Carl Banks, and one more I think but cant remember the name at the moment.
I can remember walking into a LCS back in the mid-late 90's and the owner was buried under a pile of wrappers - he'd bought a couple cases of these and was ripping like mad. Was kind of annoyed he hadnt pulled more autos but couldnt get too upset as they didnt cost him much. He even let me rip a box as i recall Think I pulled a Dan Mcguire for him (probably one of the worst in the set) and he just sighed. good times.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

congrats on completeing the set, its always good to check one of the list

now thats NICEEE
Bucket: http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q490...ynyuk1992/
Collect: Giants( Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, David Wilson, ANY autos), Marcell Dareus, Anything that catches my eye.

Beautiful Sets guys.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(11-20-2012, 09:51 AM)bselje Wrote: That would be a tough one, but I have seen a few - a friend of mine that is a Cowboys fan has at least one of the Aikmans, but he wouldnt part with it.
I'd like to at least fill out the Giants in the set. I know there is Lawrence Taylor and Carl Banks, and one more I think but cant remember the name at the moment.
I can remember walking into a LCS back in the mid-late 90's and the owner was buried under a pile of wrappers - he'd bought a couple cases of these and was ripping like mad. Was kind of annoyed he hadnt pulled more autos but couldnt get too upset as they didnt cost him much. He even let me rip a box as i recall Think I pulled a Dan Mcguire for him (probably one of the worst in the set) and he just sighed. good times.
I'd buy a case just for the shot at getting one!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

That is so cool man! Congrats on the feat!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341