`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service

OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service
People always point out the bad things but I think you should point out the good as well. I recently did a smaller group submit and had 2 issues with my order. Well I contacted Jeremy at BGS and he took care of it within a hour of me emailing him. That's customer service!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service
It is always important to bring out the good points, England. Far too many people complain.

And good luck tonight! I think anything can happen, honestly, and we are only seven-point underdogs at the moment. Get some turnovers, a defensive score, and we have a solid chance.

Bear Down!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thank you, I complain also but if you earn praise then you get it also. I think we have a really good shot tonight with Kaepernick starting....he is still a rookie and we have an amazing defense, hope the pressure is to much.

(11-19-2012, 03:56 PM)jonathani Wrote: It is always important to bring out the good points, England. Far too many people complain.

And good luck tonight! I think anything can happen, honestly, and we are only seven-point underdogs at the moment. Get some turnovers, a defensive score, and we have a solid chance.

Bear Down!

@englandhousehold..... what were the problems you had? how where they fixed?

I'm not a fan of submitting cards for grading.. but mainly, because it is too expensive.. I rather use the money for something else..... like more cards..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I'd rather not say because I don't want people abusing the system. I just wanted everyone to know I had an issue and they went out of the way to fix it.

(11-20-2012, 09:17 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: @englandhousehold..... what were the problems you had? how where they fixed?

I'm not a fan of submitting cards for grading.. but mainly, because it is too expensive.. I rather use the money for something else..... like more cards..

Soo, ok for you to "abuse" but not your fellow cardboard collectors. Just sayin' man.. Glad you got your issues taken care of though. Smile
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

we are supposed to be a Beckett Family.. helping each other get the cards we need for sets or PC & to save a few bucks.. provide tips how to better our collecting habits & shipping methods..

also to identify those that are shady or commit fraud..

I do not sent cards into get graded, so I can careless about how BGS made right on an assuming mistake they made or error... I believe grading cards is shady anyways... grading is done by humans, which will sooner or later make a mistake... if they don't make a mistake, they get a kickback form somewhere.. in the end, it's all about money...

I got to admit, I stole a couple pens from the US Government...
*United States Navy*

1st two sentences sound silly so I won't comment because I don't argue on the net....and third, thanks.

(11-22-2012, 02:14 AM)vgqv Wrote: Soo, ok for you to "abuse" but not your fellow cardboard collectors. Just sayin' man.. Glad you got your issues taken care of though. Smile

Uh, thanks for your view on grading? /facepalm

(11-22-2012, 08:10 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: we are supposed to be a Beckett Family.. helping each other get the cards we need for sets or PC & to save a few bucks.. provide tips how to better our collecting habits & shipping methods..

also to identify those that are shady or commit fraud..

I do not sent cards into get graded, so I can careless about how BGS made right on an assuming mistake they made or error... I believe grading cards is shady anyways... grading is done by humans, which will sooner or later make a mistake... if they don't make a mistake, they get a kickback form somewhere.. in the end, it's all about money...

I got to admit, I stole a couple pens from the US Government...

To many wanna be chiefs and not enough wanna be indians

We should help each other out as Beckett Members...

If somebody finds a flaw or error with the grading process (BGS, PSA, or what ever grading company) it should be pointed out...

I don't understand the comment:
(11-20-2012, 09:29 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I'd rather not say because I don't want people abusing the system.
How can we abuse the system, when we don't know about it.. I think it was poor choice of words. Because it makes it look like you abused the system. I am curious along with everybody else... What happen to cause a problem? We don't need to know how Beckett fixed it... because usually it depends on what employee you talk to.. not all employees are helpful or willing to go out of their way to correct a problem.. Maybe, you can say the name who you talked to... so if other Beckett Members have problems, they can call & ask to talk to that person, if the one that answered the customer service line is not helpful...

We will never know the circumstances on what went wrong & how it was corrected, so the Beckett Basketball Community is at a loss.
*United States Navy*