`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!

Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!
So I went back and forth wondering if I should bust a box of Chrome or not and my boss said "You open a box, I open a box" so I said yes reluctantly. And I pulled this!

My best pull EVER! Not sure if I want to keep it or sell it.

[Image: 2012-11-13_18-38-39_38.jpg]

RE: Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!!
good job and I'd sell it or make a killer trade
(11-13-2012, 06:57 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: So I went back and forth wondering if I should bust a box of Chrome or not and my boss said "You open a box, I open a box" so I said yes reluctantly. And I pulled this!

My best pull EVER! Sell now?

[Image: 2012-11-13_18-38-39_38.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!
Holy Crap! What a pull Nate! Sell that bad boy now!
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

RE: Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!
you could probly get $1200 from what I've seen on ebay. You really deserve it man.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(11-13-2012, 07:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: you could probly get $1200 from what I've seen on ebay. You really deserve it man.
Thanks man.

there's a refractor one priced at 500 so not sure about 1200 but as we discussed in pm op, definitely a seller atm
(11-13-2012, 07:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: you could probly get $1200 from what I've seen on ebay. You really deserve it man.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(11-13-2012, 07:19 PM)ft28jags Wrote: there's a refractor one priced at 500 so not sure about 1200 but as we discussed in pm op, definitely a seller atm
One is over $400 right now

400 is far less then 1200 though...I'm not surprised....it's chrome hysteria...hell, i bought into it (retail though) Smile
(11-13-2012, 07:19 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: One is over $400 right now
My Flickr

So should I do BIN or auction? The current auction is almost as high as the current BINs

IMO set your buy it now at 550 or 600...if you feel you should get more, then do that...see if there's any completed or let the first one complete and then list yours accordingly
(11-13-2012, 07:22 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: So should I do BIN or auction? The current auction is almost as high as the current BINs
My Flickr