`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New scan 11-10!
wow Buck...those are sweet! Time and money. One of the best shooters that ever played.

Lol well, I bought the 1993-94 Finest Richmond Refractor #179, and if the prices don't go to high, I'm going to grab his 96-97 Finest Gold Refractor, 2000-01 Finest Gold Refractor, and the 2011-12 Gold Standard Signs of Gold Auto. They got your name all over them!

(11-11-2012, 08:18 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Lol well, I bought the 1993-94 Finest Richmond Refractor #179, and if the prices don't go to high, I'm going to grab his 96-97 Finest Gold Refractor, 2000-01 Finest Gold Refractor, and the 2011-12 Gold Standard Signs of Gold Auto. They got your name all over them!
lol I'm bidding on the 00-01 refractor and the auto...don't beat me!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lol that is pretty funny stuff. Did you end up winning them? I didn't mess with any of the ones you were bidding on. I did grab these two up, you already know they're yours when and if you want them.

toss 'em in that deal we have workin, I need them! Thanks man!

I should also give a shoutout to Arabiansnowgriz, he sent me a bunch of Mitches I needed, including that gold signature collector's choice card I scanned in on the last page and an old school member's only stadium club parallel, among others. Thanks man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

No problem man!
Keep up the great PC. I still have a ton of 90's to go through. I will let you know if I find anymore Richmonds.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Big mailday today! The auto is /149, and the Finest is the 97-98 gold refractor /289! The refractor is definitely one of my fav Richmonds now Smile

[Image: newrichmonds12-1001.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: BIG mailday scan 12-1!
So I took the advice of the fabulous users on here and put a little of my Xmas money into singles instead of wax (it hurt though, trust me!)

This addition has a very nice dual PC card I have wanted for quite some time! Enjoy Smile

[Image: XmasPCadds001_zpsa501ae9c.jpg]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: BIG mailday scan 12-1!
Love that Mitch auto. Great looking design and great to see him in a Warriors uni! Congrats. I feel your pain on wax. My New Years resolution is on wax splurge per month!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new Jordan-enhanced scan 1-7!
very nice stuff!!! i wish more people would have pc threads like this and update them as they get more, that spx force card is beautiful!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]