`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 high end peyton manning / randy moss cards 4trade

3 high end peyton manning / randy moss cards 4trade
the football cards are the last 3 pics and i would be looking for graded rookie card/s of hof'ers or hard to get hof auto's (in any sport).

i just got these back today. overall i am happy with the grades but i did think a couple would grade higher. some are pc and some are for trade but they all could be taken for the right card.

2012 museum collection signature swatches dual auto
[Image: DSCN1703.jpg]

2001 bowman heritage auto card 1 of 3
[Image: DSCN1714.jpg]

2001 bowman heritage auto card 2 of 3
[Image: DSCN1713.jpg]

2001 bowman heritage auto card 3 of 3
now obviously i'm upset about this grade. the surface and corner grades are to low. the surface should be a 9 or 9.5 and the corners should be 8.5, bumping the card to a 9 or 9.5. now i'm search of another one.
[Image: DSCN1712.jpg]

these next cards aren't baseball but you might enjoy seeing them anyway.

2009-10 bowman 48 auto
[Image: DSCN1710.jpg]

1996 topps stars auto
i thought this would be a 9.5. i saw the centering was slightly off but i still thought it would be a 9 and i thought the rest would be 9.5
[Image: DSCN1711.jpg]

2011-12 preferred auto 5/5
i was hoping for a 9 on this card and still came up short.
[Image: DSCN1704.jpg]

1998 bowman gold auto
i think the corner grade is waaay low.
[Image: DSCN1706.jpg]

1998 bowman blue auto
i actually thought i had a chance at a 10 pristine on this one.
[Image: DSCN1708.jpg]

1998 bowman silver auto
[Image: DSCN1709.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: 3 high end peyton manning / randy moss cards 4trade
Man, I only wish I had something for those Peyton's. BVs are through the roof! My only two HOF RCs that I have are BGS 9 of Jerry Rice and Dan Marino.

(11-08-2012, 02:18 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Man, I only wish I had something for those Peyton's. BVs are through the roof! My only two HOF RCs that I have are BGS 9 of Jerry Rice and Dan Marino.
you probably don't collect moss but i would trade the moss for the rice and marino. think about it.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

dude you gotta understand, Beckett grades SO harsh on stupid corners. It's reeeally frustrating. That's why I hesitate sending stuff in. Btw for the baseball bowman heritage auto's, did you plan for all of them to be steroid users? Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(11-08-2012, 10:09 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: dude you gotta understand, Beckett grades SO harsh on stupid corners. It's reeeally frustrating. That's why I hesitate sending stuff in. Btw for the baseball bowman heritage auto's, did you plan for all of them to be steroid users? Wink
isn't that the funniest thing, that it's a 3 card set and they all turn out to be juice heads!! i figure as time goes by people won't judge them as harshly as they do now (but rightly so i must say), and i'll have a nice set of autos from (hopefully) hall of fame players.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

HI there, I'm intersted in that manning silver auto. I'm willing to go into my PC for it. There is a link to my bucket below. let me know.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

Take a look at my photo bucket and in my org. to see if I have anything that you may want.

(11-08-2012, 10:56 PM)titansaussiefan Wrote: HI there, I'm intersted in that manning silver auto. I'm willing to go into my PC for it. There is a link to my bucket below. let me know.
sorry, but i didn't see anything for that card.
(11-08-2012, 10:59 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: Take a look at my photo bucket and in my org. to see if I have anything that you may want.
i also didn't see anything in your org i could use for those.
i know that it will probably be hard to match up to those manning cards but what i had in mind were things like:
a graded
jim brown rc
joe namath rc
terry bradshaw rc
johnny unitas rc
bart star rc etc, etc....

or an auto or cut auto of people like
vince lombardi
knute rockne
michael jordan
wilt chamberlain

SET NEEDS;