`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pay it forward, sort of.

RE: Pay it forward, sort of.
well ill be at the huge shriners card show this saturday and sunday, so ill be picking some things up so i can send out.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-30-2012, 09:37 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm shipping out these two cards to someone tomorrow...who ever could they be?!

[Image: 2012-10-30_16-55-20_116.jpg]

[Image: 2012-10-30_16-55-51_649.jpg]
Ooooh I can't wait! Big Grin Yes indeed, I can second this movement. One of you is in for a very sweet surprise... :-) Also, before you send to someone or buy something, lmk for who so I can tell you if they are taken or not.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Who's gotten stuff so far?

I keep getting out bid on everything. But I am not giving up.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

i picked up a few things at the shriners show this weekend, i just dont know if its enough.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Just wanna see if anyone got a package from me, make sure it got to the right place.

(11-07-2012, 05:00 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Just wanna see if anyone got a package from me, make sure it got to the right place.
Hey jkidd, got them. Awesome stuff bro. I may have to send out a couple of care packages. Thanks again man. I will get picks up soon, unless you can do it for me.

[IMG]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254/Daytripper6298/Daytripper66.jpg[/I
MG]
Also like the Saints, Cardinals, Chargers, and PAC 10, participating in Aug
ust freebie month.
http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254...ipper6298/

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)daytripper66 Wrote: Hey jkidd, got them. Awesome stuff bro. I may have to send out a couple of care packages. Thanks again man. I will get picks up soon, unless you can do it for me.
I forgot to take pics apart from the close ups on the serial numbers lol

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)daytripper66 Wrote: Hey jkidd, got them. Awesome stuff bro. I may have to send out a couple of care packages. Thanks again man. I will get picks up soon, unless you can do it for me.
Scans!!! :-D
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Okay I am struggling to get stuff. It might be because I am not able to spend what I would like since I have been dealing with headaches now for two months. Good news I think the doctor have finally figured it out. So know maybe I can quit spending money on the doctors and more on cards once my checks get back to the full 80 hours they are suppose to be. Sorry guys that it's taking me some time. I am trying to get some descent stuff and not just mediocre stuff. Sorry for my rant. I hope everyone is having a great and wonderful night.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]