`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this happen?
09-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Why does this happen?
I didn't renew my subscription last month so I am locked out of the Organize section (Too many cards).

Since then I have been receiving two to four trade offers per week.

I was wondering how anybody can see my Org since it is locked out. It seems when I had a subscription I frequently found other traders who didn't have a subscription and was unable to view their Org.

Ray

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: Why does this happen?
(09-08-2012 11:09 AM)ktcardshop Wrote:  I didn't renew my subscription last month so I am locked out of the Organize section (Too many cards).

Since then I have been receiving two to four trade offers per week.

I was wondering how anybody can see my Org since it is locked out. It seems when I had a subscription I frequently found other traders who didn't have a subscription and was unable to view their Org.

Ray

It happened again this morning...

09-10-2012, 08:42 AM
It's not a matter of people looking at your Org. per-se, but it is a matter of them being able to see what you have to trade. You can start a trade with anyone that has items marked For Trade in their Org. and these items will be visible in the Trade Tool. It does not matter if they have their Org. subscription updated, because they still have items in their Org. marked. If you were to start a trade with someone who you know does not have their Org. available, you will still be able to see what is in there, plus what is in your Org. Hope this sheds some light!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
11-07-2012, 05:43 PM
(09-10-2012 08:42 AM)rayeates Wrote:  It's not a matter of people looking at your Org. per-se, but it is a matter of them being able to see what you have to trade. You can start a trade with anyone that has items marked For Trade in their Org. and these items will be visible in the Trade Tool. It does not matter if they have their Org. subscription updated, because they still have items in their Org. marked. If you were to start a trade with someone who you know does not have their Org. available, you will still be able to see what is in there, plus what is in your Org. Hope this sheds some light!

Randi

That's why the problem is with Beckett. I can't see my own Org. so nobody else should not be able to see it. It is not practical to change close to 100,000 cards if I could but remember I am locked out.

Oh by the way I got another trade offer today - had to cancell it.

Ray

11-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Your org is "locked" the minute your subscription lapsed.

So everything that you had "for trade" at that point still shows up "for trade"...you just can't update or change anything.

You can request to have beckett "unmark" all your stuff for trade so you don't get trade offers if you don't want them, but they won't delete the cards out of your org. Just send a PM to tkaplan.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
11-07-2012, 10:01 PM
You can still trade without updating your organize. Then when a trade is accepted the cards are automatically marked 0 in your haves.

[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/
11-08-2012, 07:38 AM
(11-07-2012 09:08 PM)ceocards Wrote:  Your org is "locked" the minute your subscription lapsed.

So everything that you had "for trade" at that point still shows up "for trade"...you just can't update or change anything.

You can request to have beckett "unmark" all your stuff for trade so you don't get trade offers if you don't want them, but they won't delete the cards out of your org. Just send a PM to tkaplan.

I guess I will just have to deny any and all trade offers for the present time. I don't want to have Beckett "unmark" all of my stuff because I am hoping that some day Beckett will get their act together and add some of the features that were promised. The problem is that I have 130,000 cards in my Org. and it would destroy my database. Until then I just sit and wait and hope things will get better.

Ray