`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM FANS, this one is for YOU!!!

TEAM FANS, this one is for YOU!!!
I am putting together team lots from my several monster boxes and various box breaks worth of cards that I have amassed over the last 5 years so if anyone has interest in a specific team other than the ones listed below then please let me know. I HAVE ALREADY SOLD THE LOTS FOR THE ANGELS, ASTROS, CARDINALS, CUBS, DIAMONDBACKS, DODGERS, EXPOS, GIANTS, MARINERS, METS, PHILLIES, PIRATES, RANGERS, RAYS, REDS, RED SOX, ROCKIES, ROYALS, TIGERS, TWINS, WHITE SOX, and YANKEES.

I have lots of 500+ team singles (Final count is closer to 600 for most of the teams except expansion teams which are smaller lots). No dupes. All with no noticeable flaws or wear and I am a pretty harsh inspector as I want people to get cards in the condition I would like to receive. These lots include cards from various sets from 1981 to 2012. Lots are base, RC's, (RC)'s, 1st year cards, minor league/prospect cards, parallels, inserts, minis. There might be one or two other categories like an SP or two as well.

Need $20 PayPal plus true shipping

I am trying to build back up funds for shipping and supplies. I need to build up funds for my daughters birth year set of 2011 Heritage as I still have most of the super short prints to track down and purchase. Also I would like to eventually save up to get the SGC 84 1954 Hank Aaron RC I have been after pretty much since I got back into the hobby in 07. I have almost had the funds twice now but both times I had something in life come up (various bills or what have you) and was not able to pull the trigger.

Let me know and thanks,
Mike

NOTE: SOME TEAMS I WILL BE ABLE TO PUT MORE THAN ONE LOT TOGETHER FOR BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SORT THAT OUT UNTIL I AM DONE WITH THE INITIAL TEAMS.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

RE: TEAM FANS, this one is for YOU!!!
Team fans help me out here and get a good lot for your PC whether you need cards for IP and TTM autos or just want a good lot to add RC's, inserts, etc. you'll be happy

If you get another Cardinals team set let me know I will definetely be interested in that
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

How about some Mets?

(11-04-2012, 10:27 PM)cardsfest Wrote: If you get another Cardinals team set let me know I will definetely be interested in that
PM coming your way
(11-04-2012, 10:45 PM)baseball dad Wrote: How about some Mets?
Plenty of Mets

Two more lots sold. Still looking to move nice lots of the Athletics, Blue Jays, Braves x2, Brewers, Dodgers, Giants, Indians, Marlins, Nationals, Orioles, Padres, and Tigers.

Help me wrap this up

Up, up, and away for this weekend!

Nationals and marlins here

I'll take the Tigers lot
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Perfect, thanks guys PM's on the way