`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My cards have arrived from BGS

RE: My cards have arrived from BGS
The Marino/Brees dual is just straight crap!!! Just send it to me so you dont have to have junk like that in your Brees PC. I mean Marino is garbage just like that card. I will hold on to it for you bud. Im that kind of guy, always willing to help a friend out. : )

As for the rest they will look REAL nice in your PC. You killed it on the Sp Authentic!!! Congrats!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

The cards look great slabbed, brent!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That passing the torch should be higher than that it looks to me. But I know they are all PC so I doubt you want to send it back in.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(10-31-2012, 03:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The Marino/Brees dual is just straight crap!!! Just send it to me so you dont have to have junk like that in your Brees PC. I mean Marino is garbage just like that card. I will hold on to it for you bud. Im that kind of guy, always willing to help a friend out. : )

As for the rest they will look REAL nice in your PC. You killed it on the Sp Authentic!!! Congrats!!!
LOL, just pm me your addy and its on the way.
i picked up that SP authentic on ebay for $80 and im very happy it graded at 9.5!!

thanks man
(10-31-2012, 05:14 PM)nineof Wrote: The cards look great slabbed, brent!
thanks nine...i agree....now just waiting on my other 23 to get back Smile
(10-31-2012, 05:41 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: That passing the torch should be higher than that it looks to me. But I know they are all PC so I doubt you want to send it back in.
i know!! i didnt clean it, so im assuming its some fingerprints...
i got the redemption in and sent it off the day after to BGS.

right...i dont think ill crack and resubmit..ill just use that money for another card
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127