`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attn: englandhousehold here is a pic.....and a shoutout

Attn: englandhousehold here is a pic.....and a shoutout
With your set soon to be hopefully complete...I thought I would show you the card. The one you have been chasing...

[Image: pat.jpg]

[Image: pat2.jpg]

Can't wait to finish the trade and a huge thanks must go out to cybertrenz02 for being a huge help in this trade. Glad that all of us are coming out happy in the end!

RE: Attn: englandhousehold here is a pic.....and a shoutout
Nice.....as soon as I get the "replacement " in hand, ill ship them your way....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-31-2012, 08:08 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nice.....as soon as I get the "replacement " in hand, ill ship them your way....Smile
Soons great. Just thought I would prove that I also had the card lol. I know these seem "rare" and just wanted him to know the card does exist lol. Thanks again for being apart of this. Can't wait for the "replacement" and the Wilson.

Glad to see it again finally, I missed out on one of the bay a few weeks ago due to family stuff (I forgot it was ending). It'll be nice to finish it finally. I think it's just like every other old set, people have the scrubs set aside and assume people would not be interested in them so they hardly ever surface.
Big thanks to Cyber for pulling it together for me, what a great friend!

(10-31-2012, 08:05 AM)giantsfan Wrote: With your set soon to be hopefully complete...I thought I would show you the card. The one you have been chasing...

[Image: pat.jpg]

[Image: pat2.jpg]

Can't wait to finish the trade and a huge thanks must go out to cybertrenz02 for being a huge help in this trade. Glad that all of us are coming out happy in the end!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Finally, eh Charles?? Nice to go guys in helping Charles out!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-31-2012, 08:52 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Finally, eh Charles?? Nice to go guys in helping Charles out!
+1
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yep finally done!

(10-31-2012, 08:52 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Finally, eh Charles?? Nice to go guys in helping Charles out!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.