`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 SICK Dolphins auto/patch and a bunch of Titans FT

1 SICK Dolphins auto/patch and a bunch of Titans FT
Looking to get rid of my Titans collection and this sick dolphins patch. I dont really do football but love nonsports and hollywood type stuff like americana, allen ginter etc. Let me know if there is any interest
[Image: tradethread1.jpg]
[Image: tradethread2.jpg]
[Image: tradethread3.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: 1 SICK Dolphins auto/patch and a bunch of Titans FT
I like that locker. I bought a case of elvis essential stuff i added to my org months ago. If you are into that.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(10-29-2012, 08:57 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I like that locker. I bought a case of elvis essential stuff i added to my org months ago. If you are into that.
I do like that Elvis sun records relic/25. let me know if you think we can work something out

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Check me out I have a few items, interested in Phins patch & couple others.

(10-29-2012, 08:52 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Looking to get rid of my Titans collection and this sick dolphins patch. I dont really do football but love nonsports and hollywood type stuff like americana, allen ginter etc. Let me know if there is any interest
[Image: tradethread1.jpg]
[Image: tradethread2.jpg]
[Image: tradethread3.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I'm very interested in the dolphins patch card and possible a couple titans ones. I have some nonsports cards like I have about 500 to 600 cards towards that Elvis set that was put out in the early 1990's. and then other allen and ginther type of cards too. Just let me know what you think