`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Hurricane Sandy Thread

RE: OT: Hurricane Sandy Thread
Bowie,Md. About 15 miles out from Annapolis,MD. Winds are picking up and we're starting to get some heavy rain. Most likely to lose power in a bit. Sad Stay Safe!

I;m in Boston and it's really just gusty winds at the moment, the rain is pretty light. I have two huge trees in the neighbors back yard that would destroy my house if topple in the right direction. However it is BIG tree and would probably require more wind to be toppled. I would take a picture of it but I'm not going outside Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Philly area here....rain & wind. Worst not to hit until 8pm ish tonight into tuesday/wednesday. No postal service so can't send anythig out! Trees already toppeling.....old HUGE pine tree in a yard behind me....its weathered the past few storms but the yards that butt up aginst mine all think its coming down this one. Everyone stay safe and stay inside........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

[Image: A6Y8mBWCUAA4UUQ.jpeg]

Atlantic City, NJ (The Walk)

my brother sent me this. he didn't take it but someone he knew sent it to him. Go down about a mile and you get to Caesars or Ballys. Eventhough they were fully evacuated yesterday I wonder what the hotel floor looks like
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I'm just west of Toronto and they forecast wind gusts here up to 60 mph. Since I'm really freakin' far from the Atlantic Ocean I can't imagine what you guys on the coast are going to get. Best of luck.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Near Pittsburgh; barely anything has happened. Some light rain. My dog pees bigger puddles. I may put a paper towel sheet in the door seam just in case.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I take it, that either y'all don't watch OR don't get Fox News Channel. Sandy is supposed combine with a cold front to produce a superstorm, the likes of which we have never seen. Also, there's a tropical storm inside Hurricane Sandy.

Try to stay safe. They said if you haven't evacuated by now.... It's too late.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

On iPhone now. Powers been out for about 3 hours. Right after I submitted last post. Winds picking up here. Was told the bay met the ocean in Harvey cedars on long beach island

12 blocks from evacuation zone. So I'm in my house. Just nervous for trees. At my girlfriends house the fence in between the 2 yards collapsed

Stay safe

Nolan thanks for the news update
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(10-29-2012, 02:56 PM)stera8 Wrote: On iPhone now. Powers been out for about 3 hours. Right after I submitted last post. Winds picking up here. Was told the bay met the ocean in Harvey cedars on long beach island

12 blocks from evacuation zone. So I'm in my house. Just nervous for trees. At my girlfriends house the fence in between the 2 yards collapsed

Stay safe

Nolan thanks for the news update
This just in from Fox News: y'all may have just dodged the bullet. Sandy is coming in sooner than expected.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Central Maine checking in. We've got sprinkles and gentle breezes.

My wife's name is Sandy and if this storm packs half the fury that she packs, you're all in for one heck of a ride.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html