`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2012 IP Autographs - Lots of Scans

My 2012 IP Autographs - Lots of Scans
Due to the birth of my son and lack of a scanner, I haven't been able to upload any of my 2012 IP autographs. Now that the kid is a little bit older and the new scanner is up and working, I will be uploading all of the autographs that the wife and I acquired this year, including spring training, minor league games, major league games, and fall league. Thanks for the look.

[Image: AutoScan10012.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10011.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10010.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10009.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10008.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10007.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10006.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10024.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10023.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10022.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10021.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10020.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10019.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10018.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10017.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10016.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10015.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10014.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10013.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10035.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10034.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10033.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10032.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10031.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10030.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10029.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10028.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10027.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10026.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10025.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10037.jpg]
[Image: AutoScan10036.jpg]
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

RE: My 2012 IP Autographs - Lots of Scans
Wow, what a haul! My daughter really wants to go to Arizona to see spring training and get some autos. By the looks of it, I should plan a trip! Thanks for sharing!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow, this is an awesome collection. Especially love the oldies: Hatcher, Kennedy, Pettis, Owen, Speier and Young. Very cool, and congrats on the birth of your son.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(10-28-2012, 03:02 PM)aprirr Wrote: Wow, what a haul! My daughter really wants to go to Arizona to see spring training and get some autos. By the looks of it, I should plan a trip! Thanks for sharing!
You absolutely should plan a trip down there, lots of fun and relatively easy to get autographs. I should warn you though - if you are a Brewers fan as it looks like from your pic - they are probably the hardest team to get autographs for down there as they restrict access more that any other team. If you do decide to go, let me know if you have any questions - I have been going for 5 years to Phoenix and can give you some pretty good information on all of the stadiums down there.
(10-28-2012, 03:02 PM)cweiland Wrote: Wow, this is an awesome collection. Especially love the oldies: Hatcher, Kennedy, Pettis, Owen, Speier and Young. Very cool, and congrats on the birth of your son.
Yeah, I love getting the guys that I watched as a kid. They are very common in spring training as they are coaches or are brought back by their old teams as special instructors during spring training to work with their minor league guys. Thanks, he has been a great addition to our family, and players love him too - he got me at least 10 autographs that I probably wouldn't have gotten otherwise because the players love to see babies at the games.

Wow those are some impressive autos... Especially like the dbacks guys.Tried to get Conor Jackson to sign when i was about 13-14 and my pen didnt work he just went are you f@8ki*& kidding me and scribbled all over my program lol i was a little sad as a big fan of his and that he messed up the potential for players to sign around it lol needless to say i miss having spring training in tucson i definately took it for granted now that its in phoenix its unfortianate. But congrats man lmk if you would ever let that Godshmidt go id like to get my hands on itSmile
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

Nice haul. Slade Heathcott is really good about signing but to be honest be must have been busy becuase he usually has a proverb with his auto. He told me once he tries to do it on all of them unless he has a lot of people waiting. Really good guy have a bunch of In person autos from him he also signed a ball with happy birthday for my wife.

Nice job, good to see another ip auto collecter!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(10-28-2012, 04:20 PM)dbacksfan Wrote: Wow those are some impressive autos... Especially like the dbacks guys.Tried to get Conor Jackson to sign when i was about 13-14 and my pen didnt work he just went are you f@8ki*& kidding me and scribbled all over my program lol i was a little sad as a big fan of his and that he messed up the potential for players to sign around it lol needless to say i miss having spring training in tucson i definately took it for granted now that its in phoenix its unfortianate. But congrats man lmk if you would ever let that Godshmidt go id like to get my hands on itSmile
Yeah, don't worry - Connor hasn't changed at all since you were younger. He is still very prickly when it comes to signing. I saw him in the minors several times, at spring training several times, and even in the majors a couple of times, and I only have the one auto of him, and it was like I was asking for $100. I would send you the Goldschmidt but it is the only one I have - if I had more I wouldn't mind letting it go, but not my only one. Sorry.

Oh man, very nice!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Very nice collection you got goin there!