BGS Submission Pics

BGS Submission Pics
Here's my cards that I sent off last month:

[Image: photo1-19.jpg]
[Image: photo2-19.jpg]
[Image: photo3-16.jpg]
[Image: photo1-20.jpg]
[Image: photo2-20.jpg]

I'm not a big fan on the centering grade that I got for my Authentix Parallel /10. I thought that my National Treasures would get at least one 10, lol. I did get all 9.5's on that card which is tuff to grade. I was real glad that my Kobe got a 9 (I would'nt have been upset with a 8.5). Overall I think I did pretty good.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: BGS Submission Pics
Some really nice LeBrons! Love the low serial numbered stuff. Is that LeBrons auto faded?

(10-20-2012, 03:37 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Some really nice LeBrons! Love the low serial numbered stuff. Is that LeBrons auto faded?
Thanks. It does look that way but no it's not faded. It's silver ink.

Very nice stuff man! That Significance Lebron auto is sick! Nice grades as well!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Great grades on the Lebron's! Like the Kobe too!

(10-20-2012, 04:59 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Very nice stuff man! That Significance Lebron auto is sick! Nice grades as well!
Thanks. I actually like the Finals auto more. I've been holding on to the Finals auto for around 5yrs before I decided to slab it.
(10-20-2012, 05:41 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Great grades on the Lebron's! Like the Kobe too!
Thanks. I plan on sending some more in before the year is out.

The Authentix Parallels are sweet. How long did it take you to find them?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-25-2012, 12:30 PM)jonathani Wrote: The Authentix Parallels are sweet. How long did it take you to find them?
Thanks. I actually traded for them on here in one trade. I have another /50 and /100. I might send in the base version and my other /100 to get graded so I can have everything over a 9.

Congrats on the grades. I like that patch.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Is that the Chrome Kobe from your other thread? If so did I call it or what on the grade?
I should apply to be a grader for BGS..LOL
All very nice cards, congrats.