`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LeBron Exquisite Dimensions Shadowbox

LeBron Exquisite Dimensions Shadowbox
I don't know if any of you have seen the Exquisite Dimensions (Shadowbox) cards yet. I think that they are actually a very good design. I just picked up the LeBron version and IMO I believe that it's one of the best auto designs currently out right now. It's like the card is a display case, lol.

[Image: photo1-21.jpg]
[Image: photo2-21.jpg]

What are everyones opinion of the Shadowbox auto's?
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: LeBron Exquisite Dimensions Shadowbox
I love all the new Exquisite cards... but price per box, almost doubling since first released is crazy... somebody is manipulating the market... trying to double their money.... everybody is shady... even respected powerstar venders/dealers....

How much you pick it up for?? hopefully, less than a pack... the design kinda reminds me of Chronology masterpieces.. probably, cause I like the black border so much!!

too bad they are not NBA pictures.... you can only use college photos so much, then the cards lose their appeal.....
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(10-24-2012, 10:01 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I love all the new Exquisite cards... but price per box, almost doubling since first released is crazy... somebody is manipulating the market... trying to double their money.... everybody is shady... even respected powerstar venders/dealers....

How much you pick it up for?? hopefully, less than a pack... the design kinda reminds me of Chronology masterpieces.. probably, cause I like the black border so much!!

too bad they are not NBA pictures.... you can only use college photos so much, then the cards lose their appeal.....
I paid a decent price for it. I've never picked up a box of Exquisite. I always felt that if I'm going to spend that much, I should just buy a card that I really wanted. They are very different than the Chronology masterpieces. The card stock is as thick as the booklets (it might be the thickest card out). The auto is encased inside the card, so you really don't have to worry about any damage to the auto. Like I said previously, the card is like a case for the auto.

I like it! I can't believe how much his signature has changed though. I think I liked his original sig better, but this is cool too.

(10-25-2012, 03:37 PM)motu79 Wrote: I like it! I can't believe how much his signature has changed though. I think I liked his original sig better, but this is cool too.
+1
I think his old signature was a lot better too. He changed it when he went to Miami. I guess if he goes somewhere else it will change again, lol.

They are pretty cool! I busted a case of Exquisite and pulled a Jordan Shadowbox Auto but it is in really bad shape, surface is really scratched... and the auto is on the outside.

[Image: Untitled-6.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

This is something I just thought of: Does his old high school get any money from these cards? I believe they should, personally. Let me rephrase that: I do not think cards of players in their high school uniforms are all that impressive, but, if they exist, the school should get a cut.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-26-2012, 09:44 AM)htowntigger Wrote: They are pretty cool! I busted a case of Exquisite and pulled a Jordan Shadowbox Auto but it is in really bad shape, surface is really scratched... and the auto is on the outside.

[Image: Untitled-6.jpg]
WOW. All the other MJ Dimensions that I have seen were signed on the inside. I wonder how many have been signed on the outside??? I'm actually surprised that mine is in really good condition (considering how thick these cards are).
(10-26-2012, 10:08 AM)jonathani Wrote: This is something I just thought of: Does his old high school get any money from these cards? I believe they should, personally. Let me rephrase that: I do not think cards of players in their high school uniforms are all that impressive, but, if they exist, the school should get a cut.
If I'm not mistaken UD has an exclusive contract with the NCAA. I guess the schools get a portion of the pie. The former players were trying to take the NCAA to court because they were using former players to make a profit. I haven't heard anything on this topic in over a year.