`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guerrero career over??

RE: Guerrero career over??
(10-24-2012, 11:47 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: If you're talking Pedro Guerrero, yes, his career was over a long time ago.

(I'm kidding)
oh youuuuuu

but in all seriousness, rjcj has a point... nowhere in the OP post did he mention "Vlad"... it goes to show that there is really only one Guerrero worth noting.

I believe he gets in for all the answers you guys have stated, but I think he will wait 2 or 3 years. I still love that he hits without batting gloves. And I do agree that he can easily sign a one year deal... yankees?

It would be awesome to see him go back to the Angels for a year (most known) or the Expos... er Nationals.. (but they are crowded arent they?)
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I would love to see him come back as a DH for at least another year. If he is done and retires, then he will definitely get in the HOF, but it will probably take a couple years.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-24-2012, 12:56 PM)stera8 Wrote: oh youuuuuu

but in all seriousness, rjcj has a point... nowhere in the OP post did he mention "Vlad"... it goes to show that there is really only one Guerrero worth noting.

I believe he gets in for all the answers you guys have stated, but I think he will wait 2 or 3 years. I still love that he hits without batting gloves. And I do agree that he can easily sign a one year deal... yankees?

It would be awesome to see him go back to the Angels for a year (most known) or the Expos... er Nationals.. (but they are crowded arent they?)
Yeah was talking about Vlad of course,thx guys for your thoughts on this...i think i will continu to collect his cards and see what happens.
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

(10-24-2012, 03:55 PM)lefou66 Wrote: Yeah was talking about Vlad of course,thx guys for your thoughts on this...i think i will continu to collect his cards and see what happens.
maybe with him "disappearing", it will help you collect easier and cheaper Smile
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!