`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Keep or to Sell?

To Keep or to Sell?
That is the question. Picked up a box of BC last week, got a Sean Nolin auto as well as this guy.

[Image: 20121023_230016_zps09901b1e.jpg]

I'm torn between selling it or keeping it. Input?

RE: To Keep or to Sell?
They sell for close to 300$, if you need the money sell, if not keep. Will be a really cool card.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Don't need the money but I know if I sell it I can turn it into a couple nice PC cards. I guess that's my real dilemna, do I want one average Harper auto or a couple really nice Jay Bruces.

If you already have a Harper auto I'd flip it for some pc cards if not I'd hold on to at least 1 Harper auto.

Don't sell. If I had one it would stay in my safe.
Busting boxes!!!

As a collector of him I'm uber jealous, so I would keep it. Also, I wouldn't call that an "average Harper." It's an auto, blue refractor numbered to 150 and a rookie! Having said that, I'm not sure how much higher his stuff can go. He is THE guy to sell right now and has a lot of room to go down. So, as my LCS would say, "I'm in the business to make money, so I would sell." Congrats on the pull!

sell it and strike while the iron is hot. Awesome pull but as the other guys have said, his stuff isn't going to get any higher than it is now.

(10-23-2012, 11:30 PM)sjk4886 Wrote: That is the question. Picked up a box of BC last week, got a Sean Nolin auto as well as this guy.

[Image: 20121023_230016_zps09901b1e.jpg]

I'm torn between selling it or keeping it. Input?
It truly depends on if you want the money. Bryce I believe has already started to trend down. A good example is the Topps SSP Auto. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121001228340?ssP...1438.l2649 When it first started showing up on ebay it was selling for well over $500. Today I noticed the same card up on ebay and with only 1 hour left on the auction it has only been bid up to $221. So again if you need the money probably better sell it now. Good pull and good Luck!

I'm going to agree with the X-number of others who've said that his stuff has peaked. I've noticed him trending down as well. If you're not into him, RCs, blue refractors OR autos, you might get more out of selling it and getting some PC cards.

I wouldn't sell now as his season is over. I say redeem it (maybe get it graded) and possibly sell when he gets hot next year.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]