`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Topps GameTime Problem?

Topps GameTime Problem?
I requested my card that I unlocked for delivery about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone else waited this long or not. I put in several emails to their customer service but no response. Anyone else got theirs yet?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Topps GameTime Problem?
I requested mine a few days after you could have them shipped and have yet to receive them as well also what a surprise they haven't answered my emails either......I'll give it a few more weeks and then hit up the old BBB. When money is involved (the shipping) things get sticky for them when they don't come through.

(10-10-2012, 09:33 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I requested my card that I unlocked for delivery about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone else waited this long or not. I put in several emails to their customer service but no response. Anyone else got theirs yet?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(10-10-2012, 10:42 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I requested mine a few days after you could have them shipped and have yet to receive them as well also what a surprise they haven't answered my emails either......I'll give it a few more weeks and then hit up the old BBB. When money is involved (the shipping) things get sticky for them when they don't come through.
I think I requested mine a few days after too. Think it was 9/20 but not sure. Was thinking the same thing with the BBB but didn't want to have to go that route unless I had too. If I don't get a response to any of my 4 emails I just might. Just hate to be forced to go that way you know.

You are like me...I know people complain about the other cards services but between redemption responses and this situation. IMO Topps has the worst Customer Service out there. I'm almost to the point of not buying their product any longer that's how strong I feel about them lately.

(10-10-2012, 11:05 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I think I requested mine a few days after too. Think it was 9/20 but not sure. Was thinking the same thing with the BBB but didn't want to have to go that route unless I had too. If I don't get a response to any of my 4 emails I just might. Just hate to be forced to go that way you know.

(10-10-2012, 11:49 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: You are like me...I know people complain about the other cards services but between redemption responses and this situation. IMO Topps has the worst Customer Service out there. I'm almost to the point of not buying their product any longer that's how strong I feel about them lately.
ever get anything out of them? Still no response to my 4th email Sad

Nothing here either.

(10-18-2012, 10:55 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: ever get anything out of them? Still no response to my 4th email Sad

I just entered in the 13 codes that I got and unlocked 2 cards - both Adrian Peterson base cards. Come on Topps, unlocking 2 of the exact same card on the exact same day?

And of course, no trading allowed so if I want to trade one of them I have to order it and pay for shipping and then trade it possibly paying for shipping again.

These Topps things seem to be getting worse and worse.

You have to pay for shipping and hope they send it like the rest of us are hoping....which I don't see happening at this point.

(10-19-2012, 04:58 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I just entered in the 13 codes that I got and unlocked 2 cards - both Adrian Peterson base cards. Come on Topps, unlocking 2 of the exact same card on the exact same day?

And of course, no trading allowed so if I want to trade one of them I have to order it and pay for shipping and then trade it possibly paying for shipping again.

These Topps things seem to be getting worse and worse.

On the topps game time site it says allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Well it's been over 4 already for me....let's see if we hit 6.

(10-19-2012, 07:55 PM)robsvideos Wrote: On the topps game time site it says allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.