`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending off to be graded!

RE: Sending off to be graded!
(10-18-2012, 03:12 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Cool, just like me!!
I mean don't get me wrong, I would like a collection with a nice value to it. But I mostly just think its a nice hobby to get into, and something to pass onto my kids.
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

(10-19-2012, 03:53 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: I mean don't get me wrong, I would like a collection with a nice value to it. But I mostly just think its a nice hobby to get into, and something to pass onto my kids.
I'm not going to have any kids. So before my nephew was born, I promised him my entire collection.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-19-2012, 03:53 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: I mean don't get me wrong, I would like a collection with a nice value to it. But I mostly just think its a nice hobby to get into, and something to pass onto my kids.
I agree! My daughter is 10 and just started getting into collecting. She enjoys opening the packs, checking the inserts (she loves the 2011 Diamond Ann. cards and the 2012 Gold Sparkles) and hoping to get a jersey card so she can feel the swatch. Can't do that with a graded card. Of course, I am trying to add a few graded here and there to add some value to our collection!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's