`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARod to Miami?

RE: ARod to Miami?
Cashman just said this is false. But I don't know who to believe and who not to believe anymore. Lately ARod has been acting pretty immature. He's been flirting with girls in the stands while the Yankees are losing, he's laughing in the dugout and saying on camera "Hi Mom" when it points to him. Shouldn't he be more serious and be a little mad that he's not playing? I just don't think he cares anymore. This might be the reason he's not starting.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

(10-17-2012, 02:57 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Rangers had been paying his original deal until he signed his new deal. So Yanks weren't paying anything for him until recently.
That's not true. Texas picked up $67M out of $179M

As for performance, he looks lost up there. He can't TOUCH right handed pitching. He can't touch a decent fastball. I have no problem with Girardi benching him. I also think the flirting incident really pissed off management
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 03:34 PM)iconms Wrote: That's not true. Texas picked up $67M out of $179M

As for performance, he looks lost up there. He can't TOUCH right handed pitching. He can't touch a decent fastball. I have no problem with Girardi benching him. I also think the flirting incident really pissed off management
My bad. I thought they were paying for it up until 2007 when he "opted" out of the old deal to sign an even more expensive deal. As if $25 million a year wasn't enough for him.

It's got to be false. Who would want him?!
[Image: KershawBlueRefAutoRC.jpg][Image: StantonRefractorAuto.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 02:50 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Who's their best player? Its definately not Arod. He may have been the best 5 years ago, but he's a shadow of himself
Its def not Cano or Granderson either...Ichiro? Ibanez? Bueller?
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(10-17-2012, 02:50 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Who's their best player? Its definately not Arod. He may have been the best 5 years ago, but he's a shadow of himself
I think Curtis Granderson has been the best player this 2012 season. Sure, he sucks in the postseason but in the regular season, he by far was the best player on the team. Jeter will always be the face of the franchise but it's a push to say that he, at any point, was the best player on the team.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

how funny would it be if the yankees traded arod to the marlins in a deal that involved jose reyes. the yankees love big money contracts, and he has the biggest one on that marlins team. if that happens, what would happen to jeter. isnt he a free agent after this season???

It's all rumors!! ARod has a full no-trade clause,and Cashman said he has no plans to move him(which may not matter haha, THAT could be false).

Alex is taking the full bash from New York because he's an easy out for writers. Swisher,Cano,Granderson,etc has all struggled and struck out ALOT. But it's all about ARod struggling because he's so disliked.

I'd be ( bleep ) (bleep ) ticked off if my guy gets traded. I've followed him since 1994,and I don't want to follow the Marlins hahahaha.

But...if it happens,which I dread, please trade me all your Miami ARods.... :: sigh ::

[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

To everyone.

All I want is one win...one win. 13% chance we come back and win the whole series. Chavez is 0-13. Alex should be starting because like he said...he can change the game with one at bat, that is why we boo him when he doesn't do well.

Whether he is here or not next year, I hope he does well somewhere else. I do think he has changed as a person but still very lazy in the dugout. I think the Marlins will be the only team that he would approve the trade to. Just imagine that team's potential.

However, who would replace him? Please dont go out and get another veteran, or Chavez (o'fer this postseason)

This offseason is just going to be very interesting.

P.S. GRANDERSON STOP STRIKING OUT!!!!!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Saw a bumper sticker on the back of a pickup truck on my way in to work this morning. The sticker said, "Yankees Suck!". It looked like it had been on the bumper for several years. As a Red Sox fan living in New England, I see that mantra all the time and although I don't run around exclaiming that myself, I couldn't help but think it sort of rang true this morning.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html