`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMS Shipping? Huh?

EMS Shipping? Huh?
I just won a buy it now off eBay. The seller sent a message asking for my cellphone number for EMS shipping. I've never heard of this. He's shipping from Taiwan; it's a Triple Threads 1/1, and he has a top eBay rating, but is this normal with overseas shipping?
[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics

RE: EMS Shipping? Huh?
I've gotten a couple of pairs of shoes from overseas and it was EMS shipping. Got to me fine.
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

Just want to get cought up on latest technologies so i have to ask what is EMS shipping??
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

EMS is just a company, and from my experience, very good at international shipping

Oh lol didnt know that thanks haha
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

Heres some "Bing" info------International Express Mail Service (EMS) is a special postal service offered by postal administrations of countries and regions where EMS items enjoy the preferential treatment of post, customs and airline companies
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Global tracking that USPS uses. Worth the cost for shipping high dollar items.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

i think ems updates you every step also with a text message.

(10-15-2012, 03:40 PM)mrdub Wrote: i think ems updates you every step also with a text message.
That is cool, I suppose, as long as no one else ends up with your number.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-15-2012, 04:36 PM)jonathani Wrote: That is cool, I suppose, as long as no one else ends up with your number.

JonathanI
Exactly.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!