`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP Trade: My Trout for Your Cabrera

MVP Trade: My Trout for Your Cabrera
I have a decent amount of Trout, including a couple of '12 Platinum autos marked FT. (Most of my Trout cards are in the $20-50 range). Looking to get low-to-mid-end Relics and Autos ($12-40BV range) I'll trade down for any cards I don't have already.

I'd like to limit my trade offerings to Trout for the time being because I'm packing up most of my cards to get ready for a basement renovation. If you see something else you like, feel free to send an offer, but be warned: i won't be able to dig around looking for 2007 mark reynolds rookies. lol. Most of my GU and $10+ cards will remain accessible.

[Image: Scan122260000.jpg]
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: MVP Trade: My Trout for Your Cabrera
Sunday bump. Still have a Trout auto FT, still looking for Cabrera.
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.

I am interested in the Trout i think i have a couple Cabrera Autos so i will check which ones i have & let you know.

(10-14-2012, 11:49 AM)brian2345 Wrote: I am interested in the Trout i think i have a couple Cabrera Autos so i will check which ones i have & let you know.
ok- pm me or shoot me an offer.

Only looking for Cabrera for the Trout or would you look at other stuff?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(10-14-2012, 06:24 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Only looking for Cabrera for the Trout or would you look at other stuff?
I'd also be interested in Verlander and Stanton and maybe Harper. Not too much elso on the auto though. (I don't have a lot of high-end cards to begin with, so I'd like to turn them into PC cards as much as possible).

Just pulled a redemption for a 2012 Triple Threads Emerald Verlander, Cabrera, Fielder triple jsy/auto. It may be too high end for you (they're selling for over $200), but I'm open to trading it for some nice stuff.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

You think after pulling down a triple crown anyone else would be considered for MVP? Trout had a great year and Id be interested to know how many guys got MVP thier rookie year. I just know of Ichiro but he was hardly a rookie when he came to play here in America. No one could deny Verlander MVP getting a triple crown so how could they not give Miggy MVP this year?

Either way this will work out for you wether you get your Miggy your looking for or you get stuck with some ho hum Trout auto, lol

That is the one achievement that I feel disappointed that Jeter was never awarded. He would never speak it aloud, but I know he feels the same way.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(10-15-2012, 08:44 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Just pulled a redemption for a 2012 Triple Threads Emerald Verlander, Cabrera, Fielder triple jsy/auto. It may be too high end for you (they're selling for over $200), but I'm open to trading it for some nice stuff.
Is it the redemption /27? I'd do the Trout and a '11 Chrome Bundy auto if you're interested. Not sure I have much else that would appeal to you, but feel free to take a look.

It's the /18 version. I'll take a look and see what you've got.

(10-15-2012, 09:43 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Is it the redemption /27? I'd do the Trout and a '11 Chrome Bundy auto if you're interested. Not sure I have much else that would appeal to you, but feel free to take a look.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!