`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Been out of commision for a while, but I am back with some Mail and a trip to the LCS

Been out of commision for a while, but I am back with some Mail and a trip to the LCS
I went to the lcs this morning for the first time in about 6 weeks, didn't get much, just 2 packs of topps, 1 pack of platinum and 1 pack of R&S, didn't get anything out of Platinum or R&S, but 1 of the packs of topps netted me this SP auto, it is FT. I got the Rueben Randle, next best thing to a 1/1 is a 1/2. Thanks for looking.

[Image: James.jpg]
[Image: BIP12.jpg]
[Image: AU10.jpg]
[Image: LHAuto33.jpg]
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: Been out of commision for a while, but I am back with some Mail and a trip to the LCS
Nice pull and sweet pickups. Really like the 2 Elite cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Been out of commision for a while, but I am back with some Mail and a trip to the LCS
Thank you! the other one is on ebay, I'd love to have both, but he isn't willing to come down to the price I'd be willing to pay, which is more than I paid for this one, but, who knows, maybe one day he will.

(10-13-2012, 11:01 AM)nineof Wrote: Nice pull and sweet pickups. Really like the 2 Elite cards.

I just grabbed the other one. Thanks for the lead!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

man nice grabs there on those 3 PC items hows the Randle PC coming along and Im sure there are a few members that would be interested in that SP
Photobucket

np, congrats, glad you got it!

(10-13-2012, 03:59 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I just grabbed the other one. Thanks for the lead!

Thanks! It has come along slowly, there was about 4 weeks recently where I haven't been able to get anything, financially out of commission, but I was able to pick some up this week, I am esp. psyched to have the /2. I hope someone steps up for the SP, I'd like a new Randle, LaFell or Hankerson I don't have.

(10-13-2012, 04:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: man nice grabs there on those 3 PC items hows the Randle PC coming along and Im sure there are a few members that would be interested in that SP

yea Im sure they will if not throw it on the trade thread its a great card not as great as the Hankerson in my opinion lol
Photobucket

Nice stuff. Can you check me for the LJ please?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Nice pickups man

I checked, sorry, didn't see anything right now.

(10-13-2012, 07:59 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Nice stuff. Can you check me for the LJ please?

Thank you!

(10-13-2012, 08:05 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: Nice pickups man