`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Texas Show 10/20

Allen Texas Show 10/20
Just as a note, I'll be setting up at that show on 10/20. I will probably just be bringing local Cowboys/Rangers/Mavs/Stars cards and other related Texas items.

Please stop by, information is in the show calendar. This is truly a nice local show

I will rotate what I bring each month as well (I know many people talk about how people bring the same stuff, well.... with me there will be a rotation)

Rich

RE: Allen Texas Show 10/20
(10-13-2012, 07:50 AM)richk Wrote: Just as a note, I'll be setting up at that show on 10/20. I will probably just be bringing local Cowboys/Rangers/Mavs/Stars cards and other related Texas items.

Please stop by, information is in the show calendar. This is truly a nice local show

I will rotate what I bring each month as well (I know many people talk about how people bring the same stuff, well.... with me there will be a rotation)

Rich

Update - show is today

Rich

As a San Diego native, I can't make it. It sounds like a good show though.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-13-2012, 07:50 AM)richk Wrote: Just as a note, I'll be setting up at that show on 10/20. I will probably just be bringing local Cowboys/Rangers/Mavs/Stars cards and other related Texas items.

Rich
Is the JMV Entertainment Show?

If it is, let me know how it goes. I am setting up at the show in November. The November show got moved to Richardson's Doublethree Hotel and he dropped the # of tables in half. So kind of disappointed in that. Anyway, let me know what moves well and doesn't and about how many people attend.