`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help! I Need One R&S Base Card For My Set!

Please Help! I Need One R&S Base Card For My Set!
Hey guys, after five blasters of 2012 Rookies & Stars football, I'm still one card short of a complete base set ... I don't even know how that's possible (LOL), given that you get about 70 of the 150 cards per box, but anyway ...

I'm missing #114, Rashard Mendenhall, RB Steelers.

I'd be happy to trade any other base cards from this set ... except for Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Brandon Marshall, because I only have one of each of those for my set.

Let me know, thanks, RJ

RE: Please Help! I Need One R&S Base Card For My Set!
Pm me your addy I am sure I have it for you.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(10-12-2012, 07:58 PM)totally sports Wrote: Pm me your addy I am sure I have it for you.
Awesome, PM back at you, thanks so much!

know how you feel i need a few to complete my set too rookies, 164,165,194,203 and i have three extra of that one card.

(10-13-2012, 10:52 AM)dwl318 Wrote: know how you feel i need a few to complete my set too rookies, 164,165,194,203 and i have three extra of that one card.
I know for a fact I have three of those rookies, not sure about the Herron. I'll check. Don't need the Mendenhall any more, but maybe we can work a deal for something else.