`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is anyone here or knows someone who is attending the Dolphins vs. Rams game this week

Is anyone here or knows someone who is attending the Dolphins vs. Rams game this week
I ask because two of the greatest Phins of all time are being inducted to the Miami Dolphins Honor Roll this Sunday and they are giving out a commemorative poster featuring the two players and obviously I would love to have one lol. Odds are is some will pop up on ebay but I cant be certain so Im trying to cover all bases lol.

BTW if anyone here is actually going to the game I ENVY you!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Is anyone here or knows someone who is attending the Dolphins vs. Rams game this week
I was planning on going as I go to at least 1 game a season but to many things popped up, to bad they don't show the halftime ceremonies like this on TV Sad

RE: Is anyone here or knows someone who is attending the Dolphins vs. Rams game this week
(10-11-2012, 06:46 PM)solid133 Wrote: I was planning on going as I go to at least 1 game a season but to many things popped up, to bad they don't show the halftime ceremonies like this on TV Sad
I would love to be there more than you know lol. I bet they will post the entire ceremony on miamidolphins.com but you are right I wish they showed it live on tv!!!

I need that poster too...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341