`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trivia for a card

RE: trivia for a card
Unless Im dumb LOL it shows how far they made it in each year above...

(10-10-2012, 06:04 AM)rayeates Wrote: 2011-12: Conference Championships, L.A. Kings def. Phoenix Coyotes 4-1. Went on to defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 to win the Stanley Cup.

1992-93: Conference Championships, L.A. Kings def. Toronto Maple Leafs 4-3. Went on to lose Stanley Cup to the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.

How's that?

Randi
Sorry buddy I waanted u to win but you miss the same one all the sportscarters did all playoffs being a huge kings fan this drove me nuts.

(10-11-2012, 07:49 AM)shantellecarter Wrote: Sorry buddy I waanted u to win but you miss the same one all the sportscarters did all playoffs being a huge kings fan this drove me nuts.
Those are the only two times that the L.A. Kings made it to the Conference Finals... unless you count the 1968-69 season when there was no Conference Finals, but the Stanley Cup Playoffs Semifinals. You being tricky? Just in case...

2011-12: Conference Championships, L.A. Kings def. Phoenix Coyotes 4-1. Went on to defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 to win the Stanley Cup.

1992-93: Conference Championships, L.A. Kings def. Toronto Maple Leafs 4-3. Went on to lose Stanley Cup to the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.

1968-69: Stanley Cup Playoffs Semifinals, St. Louis Blues def. L.A. Kings 4-0. Blues went on to lose to the Montreal Canadiens 4-0 for the Stanley Cup.

Better? Big Grin

Randi

Ok That was directly from the la kings website
Its not a big deal to me at all but that was taken directly from there website at http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?bcid=21840

(10-11-2012, 03:26 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Ok That was directly from the la kings website
Its not a big deal to me at all but that was taken directly from there website at http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?bcid=21840
Not where I got it from, but he did not specify how you got the info. Tongue Hehe! I think that I might be out of the running anyways, and have just given someone else the answer.

Randi

Lol who knows

Hey Randi it looks like neither won or we both won lol?????

(10-12-2012, 10:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Hey Randi it looks like neither won or we both won lol?????
I just don't think that he's got the time right now. he is just getting through a rough go, so let's not rip on him too hard! Wink Best wishes, folks!

Randi

So what is the verdict?

Randi

(10-11-2012, 08:09 AM)rayeates Wrote: Those are the only two times that the L.A. Kings made it to the Conference Finals... unless you count the 1968-69 season when there was no Conference Finals, but the Stanley Cup Playoffs Semifinals. You being tricky? Just in case...

2011-12: Conference Championships, L.A. Kings def. Phoenix Coyotes 4-1. Went on to defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 to win the Stanley Cup.

1968-69: Stanley Cup Playoffs Semifinals, St. Louis Blues def. L.A. Kings 4-0. Blues went on to lose to the Montreal Canadiens 4-0 for the Stanley Cup.

Better? Big Grin

Randi

(10-15-2012, 09:19 PM)rayeates Wrote: So what is the verdict?

Randi
you win randi it was not from any website ill include card in our trade ok this is over we have a winner