`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Recent Mail - TTMs & Pick Ups - Oldest Living Packer!

RE: Recent Mail - TTMs & Pick Ups - Oldest Living Packer!
(10-10-2012, 10:58 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: The Jeff Saturday and Keith jackson are NICE!
You have to have the most Green Bay Packer autos on earth.

Amazing collection Alan! AMAZING!
Thanks! That's kind of my goal with the project. Still have some big names eluding me though.
(10-10-2012, 10:28 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Sweet Tar Heel auto in Jeff Saturday Big Grin! Very nice additions to your collection.
Thanks! Was really happy to get his auto.
(10-10-2012, 10:49 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: I love TTM auto's -thanks for sharing!
Thanks! TTMing is a blast!
(10-10-2012, 11:37 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Wow, I'm surprised you got Saturday that fast, nice Hyland as well
Thanks! Saturday was a very quick turnaround which really surprised me too!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Great adds man. Once i move i am going to pay for the site and send to all the dolphins guys i can. I love getting autos of guys TTM so much more than pck cert autos.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-10-2012, 03:26 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Great adds man. Once i move i am going to pay for the site and send to all the dolphins guys i can. I love getting autos of guys TTM so much more than pck cert autos.
Thanks! Have been thinking of just paying for the site too. Comes out to a little over $1 per month and would be nice to have access to all of the Packers addresses that the site has instead of waiting and checking the recent success list.

I have alot more fun with the TTMs as well, but do still like to pick up the certified autos every now and then.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Love the customs!!! I would love some of the first ones with the pic at the color pic at the top, with the white bottom with the logo etc for signing... Pm me if you want to do some of that custom work for me... I will pay you... Thanks!!!

(10-10-2012, 06:13 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Love the customs!!! I would love some of the first ones with the pic at the color pic at the top, with the white bottom with the logo etc for signing... Pm me if you want to do some of that custom work for me... I will pay you... Thanks!!!
Saw your thread before this one. But thanks & appreciate the compliments! Gadsden86 had this design for his Dolphin customs and I tweaked it a little to fit my needs.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: