`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vancouver Canuck cards

RE: Vancouver Canuck cards
(10-06-2012, 12:41 AM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: I am in Surrey BC puchased cards from Pastime in Langley BC but also thier Surrey location about 5-10 minutes from my place. if I may ask where are you?
I'm in Kelowna. If you ever get down this way, there's a great little card shop here called Player's Choice. I've only ever been to one card shop down on the coast, Collector's Den in Metrotown Burnaby. It didn't have much, but I'm told there's a really good collector's Den and Lansdown in Richmond.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-06-2012, 09:31 AM)wickabee Wrote: I'm in Kelowna. If you ever get down this way, there's a great little card shop here called Player's Choice. I've only ever been to one card shop down on the coast, Collector's Den in Metrotown Burnaby. It didn't have much, but I'm told there's a really good collector's Den and Lansdown in Richmond.
ok thanks Colecters Den reminds me of Pastime Sports in Surrey BC and I can add it is about 10 minutes from where I live it again does not have a huge amount butthere is a Langley store that has more stuff.

I have not been up to Kelowna in quite a while. I remember they had go karts a waterparks and all kinds of attractions apperently the waterarkk closed?

at the time I was not into swimming but I did enjoy seeing peopole having fun on the slides and in the water espessaly the kids.

now I might be into it but the prices for the parks seem so high now like $20 and with not knowing how long I would stay it is a bit too much
(10-06-2012, 09:31 AM)wickabee Wrote: I'm in Kelowna. If you ever get down this way, there's a great little card shop here called Player's Choice. I've only ever been to one card shop down on the coast, Collector's Den in Metrotown Burnaby. It didn't have much, but I'm told there's a really good collector's Den and Lansdown in Richmond.
Also thanlks for the info

(10-07-2012, 12:04 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: I have not been up to Kelowna in quite a while. I remember they had go karts a waterparks and all kinds of attractions apperently the waterarkk closed?

at the time I was not into swimming but I did enjoy seeing peopole having fun on the slides and in the water espessaly the kids.

now I might be into it but the prices for the parks seem so high now like $20 and with not knowing how long I would stay it is a bit too much
The waterslides are now a set of apartment buildings. Go karts are still there, though.

(10-07-2012, 04:58 PM)wickabee Wrote: The waterslides are now a set of apartment buildings. Go karts are still there, though.
and dont ask me why I remember the name but was it Mariners Reef or somthing like that?

the waterslides apperently wemt to somewhere like Vernon?

or so that what someone told me but that could be wrong

(10-07-2012, 09:49 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: and dont ask me why I remember the name but was it Mariners Reef or somthing like that?

the waterslides apperently wemt to somewhere like Vernon?

or so that what someone told me but that could be wrong
Good memory! They didn't move so much as they shut down and a new one opened in Vernon. I have been to those, but I've heard good things.

(10-08-2012, 09:46 AM)wickabee Wrote: Good memory! They didn't move so much as they shut down and a new one opened in Vernon. I have been to those, but I've heard good things.
Thanks I had a flyer with a few attraction in Kelowna and maybe still got it but I have not seen it for a few years one of thoise things in a storage bin I kept because it looked neat sadly I only recall being in Kelowna 3 times and that was for the night but we did stay for a day once. so are you a Kelowna Rockets fan?

(10-08-2012, 10:14 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: Thanks I had a flyer with a few attraction in Kelowna and maybe still got it but I have not seen it for a few years one of thoise things in a storage bin I kept because it looked neat sadly I only recall being in Kelowna 3 times and that was for the night but we did stay for a day once. so are you a Kelowna Rockets fan?
I go to games and cheer when they win, but I don't know if I'd call myself a fan. Enthusiast might be a better term, haha.